“Excellent Festival presentation”

and up
VIP Private Wine Tour with Lunch in Hershey from Lancaster
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Manheim
More attraction details
Owner description: This winery is also home to a theater group, Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire's Acting Company, which puts on performances regularly.
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have been to several festivals and found this one to be such fun. Lovely presentation of shops and such unique offerings, of course the food was yummy with many items to choose from. The grounds are very hilly, however, and pushing a wheel chair up the hill to exit was a challenge. Thanks to the wonderful gentleman who helped us, I can't wait to go next fall,! With my husband, he will love it as well, I am su, if you need hotel reservations the Euphra Hampton Inn is a great choice,

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Love the place,use to go there yearly at least twice. But the tickets prices have gone up to much for me so for the last 3 years I been taking the family to the New York Faire. I like PA better but is the same traveling distance for both, and NY has the same price PA did years ago. Maybe if their ticket prices went down to NY level, I would be able to bring the family there again.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I've always loved the renaissance faire! Each year I save up and look forward to it!

I only have one issue- I remember about 3 years ago there was a character named Rodrick, I LOVED him. I've been every year (3 times each year) since then and he hasn't been around. :( I'm very disappointed and request that they return him to the program, he was absolutely the best and the ending sorcery at the joust just perfected it!

Finally, this year the joust was alright, It was good however it was better with Roderick, but the overall experience, the people, the shops is amazing!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had a blast at the 2013 renaissance fair, I had so much fun! The space is amazing, you really feel like you are on a village a couple of centuries ago. The beer, the wine, and the food are excellent! In case you have children, they have lots of activities for children, if you are an adult and want to go with your friends, you also have so many activities for your age. So I 100% recommend it!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I've been going to the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire at the Mount Hope Winery for over 20 years now. I have to say that not only has it expanded over the years, it has grown in quality and diversity of offerings. Music, performances, shopping, food, drink (good stuff for the 21+), anachronistic activities (fueled by the 21+ beverages), a beautiful setting - it's really the perfect outing for family and/or friends. I always tell people to make sure they get there when it opens and plan to stay till the very end, because there is so much to do and see.

Travelers who viewed Mount Hope Estate & Winery, home of the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire also viewed

Manheim, Lancaster County
Lancaster, Lancaster County

Been to Mount Hope Estate & Winery, home of the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire? Share your experiences!