“Weekend stay”

Hampton Inn Manheim
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Manheim
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Everytime we are in the area we choose to stay here because of the friendly staff and cleanliness of the property.The necessities are there but so are the extras that make a stay enjoyable. The employees especially the front desk staff Steven, Angela. Casey and Jess are more than willing to help you and Noreen in the breakfast area goes the extra mile for the guests. Heidi the manager sees to it that everything is in order and ready for you. We would never stay anywhere else if we are in the vicinity.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jean B
Heidi W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

I am pleased to hear that we are your hotel of choice while you are in the Manheim/Lancaster area! We appreciate your compliments on our friendly staff and clean surroundings. Although we are a Hampton Inn and follow our Brand standards very closely, we do enjoy doing the little extra things that put a smile on your face! Our staff enjoys what we do and I am happy that it shows!
We are very thankful for our loyal guests, such as you, and we can't wait to welcome you back for your next stay! Thank you for the review!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I was in town for business in the past week and was booked here at Hampton Inn in Manheim. Well in my HHonors preferences I DO NOT have 'smoking room' preferences. I checked in and went up to my room and it was smoking, no big deal I thought, I'll just switch rooms. I went down to the desk and they told me they were booked and only had a suite. I don't mean to 'rub my gold status in' but basically I had two choices stay in a disgusting smoking room or switch hotels. Well, I switched to a terrible hotel in Lebanon. Thanks Hampton, for all of your help. Why do I stay at your properties when my status gets me nothing?

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

I apologize for the experience you encountered during your recent stay. We honor the reservations as they are booked, and can not always guarantee a different room type other than the one that is reserved. We do try to go out of our way to make all of our guests comfortable, especially our Hilton Honors guests. If your Honors profile has specific preferences, we can not always guarantee them if we do not have those room types or room locations available upon booking your reservation or at check in. If you call the hotel directly, our reservation department can give you a detailed description of the room types that are available for you, and we will try our best to make your next experience better than your last one. I hope we can have the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have never been let down with any of my stays at any Hampton location. This Location is the very best for total comfort during my stays. The rooms are always in perfect condition and seem to have more space than other locations I stay at. I travel on a weekly basis and I try to stay at Hampton Inns as often as I can an this one is the best. Thank you!

1  Thank Eric D
Heidi W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

I am so pleased to hear that we are your BEST Hampton experience for comfort and condition! What a compliment! Thank you for your loyalty and we can not wait to welcome you back on your future travels to the Manheim/Lancaster area. Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We brought our 2 young grandsons for a few days in the Lancaster area. After a fun afternoon in the area, we were ready for a nice comfortable hotel room and we weren't disappointed. The next day the kids kept asking to go to the pool. They enjoyed it so much that they didn't want to get out, even though the sun had gone down and it was getting a little chilly. At breakfast, there was something for everyone. The kids are a little picky and one has allergies, but we were all satisfied and ready to greet the day. We had been to this hotel a few years ago and we would gladly go back. The room was clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I requested a handicap-accessible room and it met my needs completely. Room was neat and clean. Bed was comfortable and towels were so soft! In-room refrigerator used to chill drinks for the next day, but I didn't choose to use the coffee pot that was available because there was fresh coffee downstairs day and night.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I wasn't expecting a lot - a Hampton at the exit of a turnpike. Well, it turned out to be one of the nicest Hamptons I have stayed at. The lobby was bright, open, and fresh. Rooms were perfect - no problems whatsoever. I didn't even really hear the highway. If all Hamptons were only like this... And it is literally just across the street from the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire - if that is something you are interested in attending.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Manheim is an excellent value choice when visiting the Lancaster area. It is located conveniently off the PA turnpike and is only a 20 minute ride from Lancaster city. The quality of the hotel for the rates charged is hard to beat.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manheim
Comfort Inn & Suites Manheim - Lebanon
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 7 in Manheim
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon

Been to Hampton Inn Manheim? Share your experiences!