Hampton Inn Manheim
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Manheim
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Right across the street from the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire. Good rates, good breakfast. Coffee and tea all night long. And cookies. We stay there whenever we go to the shows held in the mansion. The breakfast has a great assortment of hot and cold items, also fresh fruit.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Heidi W, Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our property. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. The mansion at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire is definitely a must see when they have their theatre productions! We hope to see you again in the near future, hopefully when the Faire opens up for their season! And we will still have our famous warm cookies to welcome you...

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Staff was super friendly. Rooms were great. My only problem is that, on a multiple night stay, I had to ask for the room to be cleaned. They willingly obliged, but it was odd to need to ask. Free hot breakfast, fitness center.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Heidi W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for calling us overall great!
I am pleased that you found our staff to be super friendly and our rooms to be great!
Those are two of the things that we strive for every day.
I do want to clarify that we do clean every room every day; however since we sell out almost every night, some rooms get cleaned later in the day than others. If you would like your room to be cleaned at a certain time, please alert the front desk and we will be more than happy to accomodate your request.
Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We checked in late, after 9:00 PM and were checked in by a friendly and efficient lady. She directed us to the basket of chocolate chip cookies for a late snack but since they were gone she gave us complimentary Hershey bars. The room was clean and quiet. the breakfast food was fresh and good.The only issue with the place was that the bathtub floor can get slippery since it is smooth, not a complaint just a precaution. We stayed in winter and had to attend a funeral so we were not able to enjoy the outside grounds. We will not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for recognizing our friendly staff, clean rooms and fresh breakfast! I am happy to hear that you were offered alternative "goodies" at check in! :)
I appreciate your feedback regarding the tiles in the bathroom. We place bath mats in the bathroom upon your arrival as a precautionary measure just incase.
I am truly sorry about the occasion that brought you here, but hopefully we will see you in the near future under happier circumstances. We look forward to your return and I thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on us.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Nicely kept hotel. The staff were wonderful. We were there with a big group and everyone received wonderful service. Facilities good...pool outside . Our rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable. The jacuzzi suite had a microwave and very small refrigerator. We would stay there again. I imagine the outside prettier in summer!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Heidi W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for the compliments on our hotel and staff. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accomodations. Yes, you are right...the exterior of the hotel is very beautiful in the warmer weather. The landscaping is very colorful with fresh mulch and beautiful flowers. Our seasonal pool is heated and a great way to unwind and relax after a long day of sightseeing! Please come back and visit us soon, and we thank you for taking time out of your day to tell others about your stay.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Great hotel. It was clean and the breakfast was good. I'm picky about coffee and eggs, both were excellent. Eggs were fresh everyday. Also, loved the oatmeal. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I was traveling with my daughter's volleyball team for the weekend. The lobby was prepared for our volleyball club with a large map, pens and pads, water, snacks, mint, etc. When an employee saw me staring at the map of the area she came right over and asked me if I needed help finding where I needed to be. I was very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank RospudsMom
Heidi W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

I appreciate your compliments of our clean rooms and friendly staff! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hot breakfast bar. We have rotating menus every day to keep the guests happy with a variety! The oatmeal bar and fresh fruit salad are two favorites, so we have them daily! The coffee bar is available 24 hours and always hot and fresh! Our team loves what they do, and we take a lot of pride in the atmosphere we provide for our guests! Please come back and visit us again, and thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My wife and I decided to see a dinner and a play ay the Mount Hope Estate and Winery. Rather than taking the hour and a half drive home Hampton offered an overnight stay for $99 if you combined it with the play. The foyer was very welcoming with a sitting area next to a fireplace. The breakfast area was very nice with tables and padded chairs. We were greeted nicely and given the key cards to our room. The room was very clean and neat. What I always look for is a thermostat on the wall to control the cooling and heating. They had a very good one right on the wall. It was a little noisy because the turnpike was about 400 yards away. The breakfast was very good. This included scrambled eggs, ham, and potatoes. The waffle machine is always my favorite. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone coming down to the Dickens dinner and a show or the Renaissance fair.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bodine85
Reviewed November 30, 2012

With family now located in Lebanon, we needed a good place to stay. Debated between 2 local hotels. Reviews seemed inconclusive, but we finally decided on the Hampton Inn. This was the best decision we could have made. The hotel is clean, well cared for, comfortable, and the breakfast is more than adequate. We will definitely stay here again and again.

Room Tip: Warning! This hotel has smoking rooms, so make sure to reserve the correct type of room. Non smokin...