“the best hoagie bread anywhere!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 28, 2012

i've been all around the country and have eaten some amazing foods....i'm partial to new jersey pizza and breads...but i must say , im new to manchester and have absolutely fell in love with pizza boes hoagie bread! i guess they make it daily from pizza dough and how awesome it is with steak and cheese or anything else u might want to have on it!,,,,kudos guys! great idea! reaL FEEL GOOD FOOD AT REASONABLE PRICES !

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Average pricing, but portion sizes are hefty. Good food too.

Reviewed November 30, 2010

This was the first time we ordered food from the Pizza box. It will not be the last time, the subs we ordered we piping hot & very tasty. The breaded mushrooms were the best I ever had. We had the 12" subs they also have 16" subs. The 12" was just right for my Wife & I if anyone asked me were to get pizza & subs we will tell them Pizza Box & Hoagie Shop. I will put a page on Facebook so everyone will see how good a shop they have here in Manchester.

Again Thanks foe a excellent meal.

Todd & Kelly Sheetz

2  Thank snowboss-4533
Reviewed October 15, 2009

I go there multiple times a week and love it.. The people there are like a big family.. We have a great time everytime we go.. The wings are to die for and they are on sale on Wednesdays !!

Reviewed July 10, 2008

Neutral rating is due to the customer service. The food really is great. I go there often enough to know that I likely will never get good service, however the food brings me back. I would likely go more often if there was an emphasis on service as well.

1  Thank lanie206