“Really 3 1/2 stars”

Ranked #24 of 73 Restaurants in Malvern
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Really 3 1/2 stars”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I give four stars for food, but 2 stars for ambience. We lucked out finding this place before a show at People's Light and Theatre (it's right next door). The cold buffet was amazing, great noodles and fresh vegetables, with all different kinds of favors. The hot buffet was decent. Some points off for a rather drab decor. Dessert and drinks are included in the very reasonable price. All in all, a find. I've been to many vegan Chinese restaurants and this ranks up there in terms of food.

Visited August 2014

Croydon, PA
“I am obsessed with their food!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

It is not easy to find consistently good vegetarian chinese food. This is it. Completely vegan and delicious! My husband and I find ourselves returning for the buffet or menu several times a month. The buffet is an excellent value and includes lemonade, iced tea, and a limited selection of desserts. The food is flavorful and delicious. If anything is out on the buffet, it will quickly be replaced once you point it out to the staff. The restaurant has an extensive menu. I love their family style wonton soup.

Round Rock, TX
“Totally vegan, totally good”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

A gem in a back corner of a strip shopping center. Every item on the buffet is vegan and amazing. I normally do not like buffets but this one had the advantage of small amounts of each item replenished frequently. Everything is labeled for content and coded for dietary restrictions. The General Tao "beef" had incredible taste and texture. We tried 6-7 entrees and all were really good. Soup and salad bar are extensive and also excellent. Delicious desserts are included. Staff is friendly and helpful and very knowledgeable. Exceptional value

Malvern, Pennsylvania
“Could be better”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Pros:
* Healthful vegan fare.
* One of the very few Chinese vegan restaurants that I am aware of.
* Relatively inexpensive.

Cons:
* The booths and tables are in poor repair.
* The menus were dirty and sticky.
* Service was minimal.
* Buffet items were refilled slowly.
* Food quality was variable. Nothing is particularly great but there are a number of acceptable dishes.

• Visited July 2014
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Hidden treasure”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

WOW is the first word that comes to mind. We were referred by someone who lives with a Vegan and I can see why people really like this place.

The food was amazing. We tried just about everything from the mail dishes, the apps, the salads and even the desserts... all of the food is vegan.

My wife got tired of me asking there server if the food was really vegan - I am still shocked of the flavors these guys could get from veggies.

We will definitely be going back soon, and we drove an hour to get there.

• Visited June 2014