“Quick, easy and clean.”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Malvern
Nolensville, Tennessee
“Quick, easy and clean.”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Seems to be fairly new so I expected nothing but clean and it was. Small bar and bistro on ground floor. However, just down the road was The Office Bar & Grille which was awesome. Staff friendly. Standard room had coffe maker and small fridge which too me makes a difference.

Stayed August 2014
Cynthia S, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thank you for your kinds words. We are so pleased that your enjoyed your stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Rooms were clean. Plenty of power and work space for business travelers. The bar closed at 10 PM which wasnt convenient for a nightcap but oh well. I thought it was a little pricey but convenience to where I needed to go in the AM won out over saving a few bucks.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I've been staying at this hotel about 3 of 4 weeks for 4 months because of business. Although the rooms look nice and modern, about 75% of the time the rooms are very dirty (especially the bathroom). The pool is so dirty that I touched the wall inside and black/green slime was on my finger. I asked for them to clean it and they told me "we are probably going to resurface it's next month so that will fix it." I told the manager that I'm calling PA Dept of Health to see if they think it can wait until next month.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Joe M
Cynthia S, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern, responded to this review, October 7, 2014
We work everyday to ensure that all of our guests have a great stay. It is extremely upsetting that we missed the marked. We are always working to ensure that our hotel exceeds all of our guest expectations. We apologize that we could not do so for you.
concord, nc
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Went on a business trip and stayed at this hotel. I was here for 3 days, and enjoyed my stay. This appears to be a popular hotel for business travelers.
The lobby is big with plenty of seating, and outlets for plugging all your stuff in.
They have a nice little bistro/restaurant, that you can get breakfast, lunch and even something for dinner. They serve alcoholic beverages as well.
I used the gym.. It was small with only 4 machines, but not a problem, as not many people were using them. They have a pool as well.. again, small, but nobody was using it, so not a problem.
There are plenty of nice restaurants within driving distance.. (The Office, 29).
The rooms were clean, nicely kept..
Over-all a good stay, and yes, I would stay here again.

Complaints.. None

Room Tip: no suggestions on a good room.. I always try to get the top floors.. so that I am not disturbed by p...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind works. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will return sometime in the future.

Cynthia S
New York
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Just returned from a two night stay. We were there as it was posted as a tournament hotel.The property has been completely renovated and was very clean.The hotel was sold out yet hotel did accommodate any requests that we did have. The young ladies at the front desk were very informative and helpful. The new pull out sofa in the room was also very comfortable. I would recommend this option if you need to be in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Pennington, New Jersey
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my son for a local basketball tournament. The facility is extremely clean. It looked brand new. The room was just as clean. This is not a resort but if you have business in the area or need place to spend a couple of nights, I would highly recommend this hotel. The location is very convenient.

Stayed April 2014
Westport, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I'm not sure if it's just the age of the hotel or the fact that it's exquisitely maintained, but when I walked in to the lobby I was amazed at how clean and well done that area was. This was reinforced when I got to me room, it was utterly spotless and extremely well decorated, every square inch. The bed may have been the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in, and I've stayed in a lot of hotels over time. Climate control was outstanding, the room was solid and quiet, no slamming doors in the halls due to the way they dampen the door closing, and the bathroom was gleaming and inviting, with an excellent shower. Free internet was either wired or wireless and worked easily and flawlessly. This is a corporate park area with a lot of other hotels and conference centers and I've stayed around here for many years, but this is now my top choice. It's also very easy to get to from the highway and to the surrounding attractions.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room away from elevator locations and the hotel cheerfully accommodated that requ...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Pete R
Cynthia S, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you so much for your kinds words. Your review means a lot to our team and we are glad that we are your hotel of choice, when you visit the Malvern area. Thank you for being a loyal guest.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malvern
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley
Sonesta ES Suites Malvern
The Desmond Hotel Malvern
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
Sheraton Great Valley Hotel

Been to Courtyard Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern? Share your experiences!