“Don't go to Carrabba's! - Food is true Italian here”
Review of Mediterraneo - CLOSED

Mediterraneo
Pa
“Don't go to Carrabba's! - Food is true Italian here”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I celebrated my friends birthday last night at Mediterraneo and we both had fabulous dishes that put any other Italian restaurant in the area to shame! There was even a very talented Italian singer that performed for hours singing in Italian songs from the old country. Couples danced. It was like being at a family party.
Prices you can't beat. I'm going back next week.

Visited October 2013

“Best lasagna ever!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We were in this area in Oct. 2012 because of Hurricane Sandy and happened upon this restaurant/pizzeria. It is the best Italian food ever! You will not be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Pizza, Service and Live Music, too!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Last Wednesday evening I stopped by this little strip mall Italian place in Malvern PA.
I was looking for a quick bite, maybe some pizza! Opening the door, I could have sworn I heard “live” music! Well, looks like I walked right in on “Italian Night” at Malvern’s Mediterraneo! Really? What a treat!
From the outside this looks like any other pizza joint. When you enter you are treated to a lavish display of what seems like a dozen or more pizza varieties on the long counter. There is table seating and a pizza parlor feel in the front of the house but looking further back, I could see a dining room with linen and lovely table settings….at the end of the room, there stood the musician, singing his little heart out! Alla Sinatra! Are you kidding me? On a Wednesday night in sleepy little Malvern?
Let me get to the best part….omg….the menu….forgetaboutit! Everything you could dream of….but, I can only review the Pizza…amazing, thin crisp crust New York Style with the best sauce, ever! I ordered plain and scarfed down half a medium before I knew what hit me! They packed up the rest to take home….for a midnight raid on the refrigerator!
I’ve scheduled a gals’ night out for a Wednesday in October when I will sample one of their beautiful entrees. I can’t wait to go back! Oh, and by the way, this is a BYOB, so, stop by the Wine and Spirits shop in the shopping center, next to QVC and pick up a nice chianti!

• Visited September 2013
Lodi, New Jersey, United States
“Amazingly delicious!!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This place was so delicious!!! I'm Sicilian and the red sauce was phenomenal!!! The tomato pie slices are unreal most flavorful red sauce ever!!! The place is very cute and clean. I had the eggplant rollantine for my dinner which was on the appetizer list but huge and so good!!! My husband had the chicken Marsala and also loved it!!! The waitress was great so sweet and accommodating!!! Brought us delicious zeppoles to go for free!! We are here on business for my husband all week and we will def be re visiting this place again before we leave!!!!! It's def a must!!

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This place was recommended by a coworker. Delicious pizza and a genuinely nice group of people working here.. I highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013