“What happen”

Bruno's Cafe & Trattoria
Malvern, Pennsylvania
“What happen”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I came here for the first time months and was blow away with the service and taste. I ordered a large pepperoni pizza . It was very delicious. Staff very friendly and pizza was on my table extremely fast even looked really great. So I made it a point to come back that week and so on .I've been there the past couple months a few times and outta no where ,the pizza hasn't been the same. idk what happen! Took twice as long for my pizza, taste different and didn't look as nice ethier ,idk I loved the pizza what happen .

• Visited November 2013

malvern pa
“UNEXPECTEDLY PLEASANT iTALIAN CUISINE”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

In the midst of the February Ice storm we were desperate to find a place to eat, the one's that weren't overcrowded were closed. We lighted on Bruno's in a shopping center we were familiar with, at the corner of 401 and 30. A pleasant surprise. The restaurant is almost hidden in the middle of other business and does not leap out at you. Forget that, it's all surface. The important thing is once inside you get a pleasant welcome, a courteous display of the menus, and a fabulous array of food. Starters: a brushetta, then special toasted bread with flavored olive oil. The food was superb Italian, raviolis, pasta, pizza, both thick and thin crust, all in all so much it was hard to choose. All was served promptly in friendly style. We were lucky we found this gem in the storm and enjoyed a friendly, delicious meal.

• Visited February 2014
Shanghai
“Fantastic Italian!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My family has been to Bruno's at least five times now, and we have never been disappointed! The service is great from the moment you walk in until you leave. Complimentary bruschetta was brought to the table along with water soon after we sat down. After placing our orders, we were given a basket of fresh toasted bread with an olive oil based dipping sauce and very fresh side salads. Placing our orders was a pleasure. The server was very accomodating when we special ordered our pasta dishes. The dinners were very pleasing to the eye, and the portions were large. Everything was cooked exactly as we asked and tasted delicious. Since we enjoyed our meals so much, we left no room for dessert. We, however, had to try the chocolate cake so we brought a piece home. It was out of this world! I have no complaints about this restaurant and plan on going here often in the future!

• Visited January 2014