“Great Italian, Great Prices”

Anthony's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Malvern
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Anthony's, nothing makes us happier than bringing people together through the warmth, comfort, and flavor of homemade Italian cuisine. With years of culinary experience and influences from the dishes of our family's heritage, we transport you from Malvern to the very streets of Italy. Our meals are always freshly prepared with only the best ingredients, and our warm, accommodating staff is here to ensure you feel right at home with us. Join us soon, indulge in fresh, familiar, delicious meals with friends and family, and let us share with you our love of all things food and hospitality!
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I live within 5 miles of Anthony's. It is located in the center of the borough, just a stone's throw to the Malvern train station. We've frequented many times, and the italian fare is consistently delicious. This BYOB has a clean & fresh decor, and the restaurant is very well kept and welcoming, as is their staff. They do not take reservations, but we've always been seated quickly.
They have a convenient take-out area, as well since their meals would make for a wonderful treat to bring to a friends' gathering, or to eat back at home.
I definitely recommend Anthony's if you are looking for a great italian meal without the price tag of some of the other higher-end restaurants in the area.

1  Thank melissam7268

Reviewed August 1, 2018

I moved out of Malvern (to NY) in 1975 but still come back to visit friends. When there I always go to Anthony's for a cheesesteak. Everyone has their own opinion on the best cheesesteaks but - I'm a fan of these. I actually worked here making cheesesteaks and hoagies in 1972 (when it was Lou's deli).

I've been to John's, I've been to Pudges and all the rest - I prefer Anthony's.

Thanks to Lucia for the conversation. We realized she was in my brothers class in high school.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

We were visiting from out of town for a sporting event and looked on Trip Advisor for some direction. I LOVED this neighborhood spot. The food was so yummy and the staff was very friendly. Kids were happy...all good. We were back to Malvern the following weekend and back to Anthony's!

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Visiting the area on business and this place had good reviews. Turns out they were well deserved - very well deserved. BTW -It is BYOB
Very varied menu and lots to like. Fresh pasta (Angel hair) with meat balls was excellent - great service despite being very busy. Thoroughly recommended

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

We have been going to Anthonys for a very long time. If u see people waiting to be seated don’t worry. They have very fast service. The turn over of tables is unbelievable. We never had a bad meal at Anthonys. The wait staff is very well trained.
The menu is quite extensive. We love the chicken cacciatore. Comes with a house salad and bread.
Also they are BYOB.
We do takeout quite often. It is always well packed.
The best Italian place in Malvern!!