“A Malvern staple”

Anthony's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Malvern
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Anthony's, nothing makes us happier than bringing people together through the warmth, comfort, and flavor of homemade Italian cuisine. With years of culinary experience and influences from the dishes of our family's heritage, we transport you from Malvern to the very streets of Italy. Our meals are always freshly prepared with only the best ingredients, and our warm, accommodating staff is here to ensure you feel right at home with us. Join us soon, indulge in fresh, familiar, delicious meals with friends and family, and let us share with you our love of all things food and hospitality!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have been eating at Anthony's for about 14 years and it is always very good. Some of my favorites are Ham and Cheese Stromboli, Chicken Cheesesteak with Broccoli and their tomato pie. On a negative note parking around lunch time can be a bit tricky

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I grew up in this area, worked nearby and have had their food both order out or eat in MANY times.Their pizza, subs and chicken fingers have all been delicious. Though dine-in I have found the manicotti to be so good I don't often try anything else. It's a local favorite favorite.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Casual dining with good pizza and pasta .I like the BYOB option. The take out is also fast and efficient. Love their chicken cheesesteaks.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We've loved Anthony's pizza for well over a decade. The restaurant is consistently good, and as a BYOB, a long-time favorite. It's got traditional red-sauce Italian food - from chicken parm and veal dishes to caesar salad and great homemade soups. But it's the pizza that keeps us returning when we need a hit of Italian comfort food.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband comes here every couple of months for lunch and raves about it, so I went with him once and had to admit the place was packed which usually means the food is good. Well, not only is the food outstanding, the service is top notch--waitresses are customer friendly and the kitchen is super quick which is what a lunchtime crowd needs.

Just went for dinner last night, and was even more impressed! Husband had the crab/shrimp linguini special($23) and I had the veal piccata($20) even though I am making that for dinner tonight and we were incredibly pleased. Average salad but nice homemade Italiand dressing and in season tomatoes(extra credit). Nice veggies-broccoli and carrots rather than frozen added to the dinner and decent bread--not flavorless white.

What really impressed us both was that the waitstaff was so cheerful, professional and quick moving. They turned tables like professionals so that there wasn't a line yet didn't rush anyone. They were attentive but didn't try to be your neighbor or friend, and focused on true service with a smile. I mentioned it to the hostess who I figured out was the owner because she was about 50 years old and was working like an 18 year old....instantly I knew she was the owner because she was the hardest worker in the place and I have NEVER seen a hostess run around like that and also reach out to customers at the same time, remembering names and trying to ensure no one had to wait. It reminded me of just about all the chain restaurants(and not cheap ones) where the 18 year olds seem to delight in not making eye contact and letting you know it will be a long, long wait, not caring even one little bit if you turn around and leave. Or even the waitress that you make aware of how you like your coffee black and they mechanically bring you cream and sugar because they are on auto pilot and didn't listen to a thing you said.

Great job owners and staff!