“A favorite chain”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I go to Ruby Tuesday often as I am frequently in the area. I often meet friends here for lunch. Their food is always good and the service is usually good as well. Their salad bar is always great.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We have been many times and taken friends and family. Burgers are consistently good. Cooked the right way. We like the fried jalapeno pretzel burger. One of the best burgers around. Deserts are also tasty and well-sized, Restaurant is always clean and service is good. We strongly recommend for families.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I'm not one who frequents "chain" restaurants often - if ever. But yesterday, I wanted a place for lunch where I could have salad bar & soup. So we gave Ruby Tuesday in Malvern a try - since they advertise that via some exterior signage.
I was pleasantly surprised. The salad bar was VERY fresh with just about everything I wanted on it. One disappointment - the potato salad, while having a great dressing - the potatoes tasted old & hard with thick skin. Maybe just a bad batch. Otherwise, the garden salad selections were excellent and I ordered the broccoli & cheddar soup - also excellent, although the broccoli could have been cooked a little more.
Clean restaurant & friendly server. We'll go back!

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

As with a chain restaurant, food was good but, not exceptional. Service was little scattered as she was busy. We will return as it is a decent chain.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

2 minutes from hotel. They have a salad bar and good food that is hot when it gets to you. It's clean and a good setting.
The servers are pleasant and helpful. It's right next to WaWa so, you can gas up and buy last minute items as well.