“Best authentic mexican in the area”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buena Vista Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 75 Restaurants in Malvern
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I first visited this place when it was in the small strip mall down the road. Now it is the same great food with more room. Prices are reasonable, service very good, and food great.

There are newer reviews for Buena Vista Restaurant

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Look, I LOVE this place. The burrito's are simply great and the sauces they put on top are outstanding. I have a problem going here and NOT getting a burrito with half mole and half tomatillo sauces on top. The crab soup is a flavorful mixture of sea and cream, with a little kick...yum........and it's a BYOB, so your bill is really controlled. I highly recommend this place to my friends, and to all Mexicanfoodaholics...............You WILL come back...........

1  Thank TRexPhiladelphia
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Don't be fooled by the storefront nature of this restaurant, the food was fantastic! I did carry out and the menu has all the classic options. The staff are super friendly and sincere about it. The food was prepared fresh and managed the trip home without a problem I had the chicken enchilada and the guacamole and fresh (prepared on site) chips. The guacamole had a wonderful amount of citrus and didn't brown/oxidize in the least and was among the best I've ever had (and clearly made fresh). I will definitely be adding this to my wheelhouse!

2  Thank Karl M
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This place isn't much to look at - and in fact, if you aren't looking for it, you will probably miss it. It is located in a small strip mall with an obscure sign. It IS worth your time if you want good tasting Mexican food with good service. I was in town on business and 8 of us stopped in for dinner on a Monday night. We were the ONLY people there, so we were a little worried. The staff treated us like royalty (they even gave us some complimentary sangria to taste that they had made the night before). Every person loved their meal choice (and between us we ordered quite a variety). I thought the guy that ordered the chicken with mole sauce was going to lick his plate he enjoyed it so much. I will definitely return to this place next time I'm in town on business. Good for lunch or dinner.

2  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is possibly the best mexican food you can find in and around Malvern, PA. I have been here for lunch several times with my co-workers and the only negative was that it always takes a long time to get the food despite being the only party in the restaraunt. Other than that - great food!

2  Thank jnm88