WINNER WONDERLAND

Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #11 of 71 Restaurants in Malvern
Cuisines: American, Sushi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kentucky
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

The Market Café at Wegmans has so many selections for a quick meal it is hard to make a cuisine decision. Before grocery shopping you can have a light snack or a full meal. The grocery is the absolute best I have ever seen and I wish we had Wegman's in Kentucky. Great selection and great prices!

Visited September 2013

Eighty Four, Pennsylvania, United States
“Wish We Had One”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you want it, Wegmans Market has it. The prepared foods were spectacular with the choices you have. Having a wine and spirit store inside made it very convienient. Prices weren't bad

Visited July 2013
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
“What an unusual place (the grocery store) to enjoy good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

I love Wegmans grocery stores, so let me acknowledge my bias from the start. They are a culture - not just a store. But when the shop in Malvern opened and I heard they were doing a pub - complete with liquor - I thought they'd gone too far. But, it's a great space to grab a very well prepared meal and get above average service. Linen napkins, tables or high tops, even belly up to the bar (they have a good selection of beers and wines). I had a hamburger at the bar on this trip. The bartender was great - on top of everything, but not overly in anyone's space. The food came right out and exceeded my expectations in price, presentation, and quality. And you're not allowed to tip, which seemingly has no ill affect on the quality of service. Meet a friend for lunch sometime and check it out. I've had very good dinners here too on more than occasion. It really is a wonderful surprise.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Olney, Maryland
“Decent Little Stop, GF Salads”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

My gluten-free wife and I wanted a quick bite and rolled into the Market Cafe pub. We ordered salads and they (and the dressing) were very fresh and tasty and a good value. We realized while sitting there we could have made our own salads, the way we wanted, at the store salad bar and then eaten them at the cafe. Duh. But no complaints. We loved our efficient, pleasant waitress

Visited July 2013
Madison, AL
“WOW”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Have never seen a salad hot food bar of this magnitude. All items appeared fresh, and we enjoyed everything we tried. Bakery had a vast array of items--would have liked to try them all, but settled on chocolate chip cookies, which were very good.

Visited June 2013