It was our first time in Malvern. Sonesta Suites is off the main road, surrounded by trees, a very pleasant spot with a huge Wegmans nearby. The complex is a series of 2 storey blocks with paths and gardens between with the pool as a centrepiece.Reception greeted us with a warm smile. As soon as we settled in, they telephoned to check everything was OK. It was. We booked a 2 bedroom suite and had 2 large bedrooms with desk and en suite as well as a large lounge and kitchen, all immaculately clean and cosy. Although the decor is rather tired, everything worked fine, even down to the hot air blowers in the bathrooms, which we enjoyed. There was a huge fridge and cooker as well as microwave and coffee machine. There were TVs in all 3 rooms. The beds were very comfy and we had fresh towels regularly. Unfortunately it was too cold to use the outdoor pool and whirlpool - a trip in the summer would be lovely! The included breakfast was luxurious with a waffle making machine, choices of coffee/teas/juice, hot breakfast, cereal, bagels, muffins, lots of fresh fruit, yoghurt and oatmeal. A feast and in a very pleasant area too. We could have stayed for ages, but unfortunately had other fish to fry! With a bit of TLC this place could be amazing, but we were very happy with what we had and the price. The staff were lovely - the breakfast man even waved us goodbye on our last day! Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the all new Sonesta ES Suites in Malvern, PA! We are located in the heart of Great Valley near historic Valley Forge in beautiful Chester County. The Sonesta ES Suites Malvern is a completely reimagined all suite hotel with all the services of a traditional hotel, but with a residential feel. We are the ideal hotel whether you are staying for one night, or for an extended stay. Our suites are unparalleled, with fully equipped kitchens, spacious living rooms, private bedrooms with bath, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Conveniently located near Siemens, Wyeth, Unisys, SunGardHE and many more area corporations. If you are wondering what to do in your downtime, we are minutes from the King of Prussia Mall - a shoppers paradise, Valley Forge National Park and the QVC Studio, where you can go for a tour! Our proximity to several colleges such as Villanova, Penn State Great Valley, Immaculata & West Chester Universities is one more reason that the Sonesta ES Suites Malvern is the ideal Great Valley hotel choice for business, pleasure, relocation and relaxation. Please stop in for a tour of our beautiful new accommodations, well appointed meeting rooms and unique services. We hope you'll join us at the Sonesta ES Suites Malvern for your next Great Valley stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Malvern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Malvern Hotel Malvern
- Malvern Staybridge Suites