Sonesta ES Suites Malvern
$133
$109
EmbassySuites.com
$129
All reviewsfull kitchenbasketball courtliving roomlots of spacemain buildinghome away from homegreat place to staybusiness tripshuttle servicegreat roompotatoesclean roomsvisiting familylacrosse tournamentfree breakfastyogurtdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I had to book this hotel as a last-minute back-up for a business trip. My favorite hotel "Embassy Suites" was booked, and refused to allow me to make reservations if I stayed less than 4 nights (??). I chose to stay at Staybridge because it was so accessible, and the price was way below the company's budget.
I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in and saw my room. I booked a Queen suite, and got a 2 room, Queen and Double suite! I felt like I was at home!! With a FULL kitchen, living room, small kitchen table, and 2 walk-in closets... I really didn't want to leave!! I had never stayed at an extended stay hotel before, but I've been converted! Even though they had a kitchen, they still offered complimentary hot/cold breakfast each morning... which I felt was quite generous.
The only negative were the creepy crawlies I'd see on the walls, and the ones that I couldn't see on the dark carpet.... =(

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We had 4 adults and were going to get 2 hotel rooms when we discovered the "Trio Suite" at Staybridge. For far less than 2 small rooms, we got 2 bedrooms with their own full baths, plus a small living room with convertible sofa and a kitchen with a full-size refrigerator. During the hottest week of the year, the rooms were cool, the beds were very comfortable, the breakfast was fine, check-in and check-out were friendly and quick. A couple of minor maintenance issues (fluorescent light in one bathroom worked only partially and intermittently; a ventilation cover wouldn't stay on) were only a tiny annoyance.

Room Tip: If you need/want two rooms, get the Trio Suite - great value!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2011

We run a travel girls lacrosse team with 44 familes so coordinating hotels can be difficult. I worked with the staff in Malvern and they set up a block of rooms for our teams. Of course some families didnt book until the last minute and the staff was able to get them a room. When we arrived we were very happy with the pool, gas grilles and the rooms. We had a very large BBQ with the families and it went great. We had an early game the next day and the breakfast foor was already out and ready. We have stayed in other hotels this summer and this was by far the best. We are already reserving rooms for next year.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We were there for a LAX tournament 7/8 - 7/10. At first glance this place looked very promising,. First the good

Nice grounds
Nice lobby
Breakfast included
Large Weber grills for your use
Large rooms
Kitchen
Location

The not so good

Dated rooms
"light" maid service upon request over weekends (ridiculous)
Waited over 5 minutes for front desk staff to show-up upon check-in
The slowest "hi speed" internet you will ever experience.
Staff member Ricardo, this guy could use a few lessons in customer service

This place was a good value for the $$ and if not for Ricardo this would have been a completely enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
txhoran, Director of Sales at Sonesta ES Suites Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2011

Thank you so much for your feedback! We take it very seriously. We do prefer our guests to contact us during their stay if there is anything they are not satisfied with. However, if there is something that any of our team members did to upset a guest enough to call them out in a public forum we would hope you would communicate the issue with hotel management directly. This way we could resolve the issue and work to improve; ohterwise your review could be perceived as an attack against an individual on our team. The young man mentioned in this review has worked very hard here and has received great praise from our guests. He has always welcomed constructive criticism as a way to sharpen his skills and grow as a hospitality professional.

Tim Horan
Director of Sales
tim.horan@ihg.com

Reviewed June 21, 2011

we were there for three to four days, but we met so many people over there who were staying there for more than 2 - 3 months, and the services offered are good and very homely. if you are are on business visa hen definately you can stay here for 2-3 months without problems.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business