“Good bar and good food for a crowd or business”

Baxter's Saloon & Grill
Ranked #44 of 75 Restaurants in Malvern
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are an America Restaurant serving steaks, seafood, burgers, salads and chicken dishes. Private room and catering available, see our website for details. Outside dining. Live entertainment Wed.-Sat.
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is a big bar but far better than bar food. They dabble in the higher end food at reasonable prices. Good choice for locals and business travelers.

There are newer reviews for Baxter's Saloon & Grill

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I had the stuffied Salmon, which was awesome. Very quaint little place.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Comfortable, good appetizers, greatchicken salad wrap, very affordable.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

They have a great deal going with delivering to your room at the local Cortyard. But when I asked, "what's good?" I got silence on the other end of the line...then "um, what do you like?" What kind of question is that? Either you have a specialty or you don't. So after cajoling I got a favorite and then was recomended the pepper steak sandwich. I'm not entirely positive on this but am pretty sure they cooked this from frozen beef or one of those pouches you might get from Wal*Mart. It was sustinence - I GUESS - but not worth the price. The picture shows the grease factorm & frozen beef ooze factor. In fact my smart-phone picture taking prowess may actually be decieving. It wasn't that good.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Also provided room service to my hotel, was consistently good.