Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Malvern
Finland
“Still great !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Came back to this hotel after two years. Start of this stay was not the best, our room was not available at checkin. However, receptionist was very understanding and did her best to speed up cleaning.

We had booked a one bedroom suite with two queens. Being upgraded to a two bedroom suite, made fully up for having the room a bit late.

I remember from my last stay the high service level of this hotel. This has not changed.

Suite was in good condition with comfortable beds. Nice to have not only two bedrooms, but also two separate bathrooms.

Again a great stay at this hotel !

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

So I stayed here for 3 nights with my wife and on two of the days we requested room service. The service was completed my floor was never vacuumed. Our bed was freshly made and when opened had black hairs inside. In going through the bathroom drawers where the hair dryer was located we found a pair of depends numerous masks and rubber gloves. I do not believe the Hilton provided this for me. The staff was polite and helpful. For the price the room service totally sucked I think I would have preferred to have a clean room when I requested it not all this gross stuff.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
paultomasetti, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Hello Draper16-

I want to extend my most sincere apologies for the housekeeping issues you experienced during your stay with us. These issues certainly are the exception, not the rule as to how we operate and the quality accommodations we strive to provide to each of our guests. Certainly your experience is extremely concerning and unacceptable. Although I cannot change your experience, I can personally assure you we will share this feedback directly with our housekeeping team and management team as it will certainly be used as a training and teaching opportunity moving forward. We expect more from ourselves and we are disappointed we let you down.

I regret you did not bring this issue to our attention during your time with us as we could have made right the situation at the time. I am encouraged and appreciate your recognition of the service you received from our team that you described as polite and helpful. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this circumstance with you in more detail and have an opportunity to make it right. Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback and ultimately to help make us an even better and stronger team. I can be reached at the hotel directly and look forward to hearing from you.

Paul Tomasetti
Hershey, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay while in the Malvern area. Hotel is very well maintained, staff are very responsive and professional, breakfast was very good, beds were amazingly comfortable, and the entire facility, including pool, is very clean and well maintained. Location of property is conveniently located near King of Prussia mall and QVC Studio. Great stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Great Falls, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is the fourth time I've stayed at this hotel while attending a dog show in the area. I love that there are fully equipped kitchenettes since I'm not crazy about eating out especially when traveling with the dogs. It's nice just to bring food with me. and have a place for it I also appreciate the spaciousness of the suites and separation between living and sleeping. It's like having a small 1 bedroom apartment (or BIG 1 bedroom apartment if you're from Manhattan!). I highly recommend this hotel, especially for anyone traveling with dogs or children. Face it: having a kitchenette is fab.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Jackson, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

This property is not only great for business guests but also is wonderful for families. It is also pet friendly. The staff are wonderful and the breakfast served provides a great start to the day. I made a late reservation within 30 minutes of my arrival and the desk clerk apologized for not having my cookies and water in my room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

From the moment we walked in the doors we were greeted as if we were a regular visitor.
Every member of the staff that we encountered seemed to be genuinely concerned that our needs were being met.
The rooms are spacious with a microwave, counter top stove and a full-sized refrigerator.
Beds were comfortable and clean.
Bathroom well stalked and clean.
Breakfast was great and had good variety.
Great location with a short drive to several malls, etc.
We are almost afraid to say how nice this place is because we want to keep a room available all to ourselves.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Greenwich, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Goodness! What a nice place to spend a night at!
I wasn't expecting much in the way of a place when I first brought my colleagues down to visit in Malvern but what a surprise to find this place!
As one might expect in a hotel that is in what one might even say is a more rural than suburban setting, there is plenty of space. However, they use the space extremely well.
I am not really sure about the quibbles voiced in several of the other reviews.
We have been here several times now. The fitness center is quite adequate, breakfast is good, the rooms are wonderful and the staff are great as well.
If you are expecting a down-town NY hotel in Malvern, I don't think you will find one.
If you are going to stay in Malvern, I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank BDA123
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malvern
Sonesta ES Suites Malvern
Courtyard Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern
Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern
The Desmond Hotel Malvern
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley? Share your experiences!