“Staff make it worthwhile”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Malvern
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I had to be away on business for almost a month without going home. I was pleased with the room, very comfortable for a long stay. The staff was great, Samantha and especially Kim always greeted me by name everytime I went through the lobby and were extremely pleasant. I have stayed in many Hilton properties and staff of this caliber make the stay worthwhile.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I had to spend three straight weeks at the hotel {fly in on Sunday, leave Friday}.

First the bad......the hotel is showing little signs of wear around the edges...and that is the only bad.

Now the good.....the staff especially Samantha Latino and Kim {never did get her last name} were fantastic, they often took the time to speak to the guests and always greeted them by name. Kim went out of her way to make sure that I was in the same suite {414} two weeks straight even though the computer had assigned me another room on my return. Samantha

The evening meals allowed me to stay in if I wanted, and after several weeks of straight travel this was great. Rooms were very good and the bedding was always crisp and clean.

I have multiple weeks coming back into the area, so will use this hotel again

1  Thank TCPDump
Jordan B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. We appreciate all the valuable feedback that you provided regarding your recent stay. Our team appreciates here appreciates your kind words about cleanliness and the service our staff provided to you. In regards to the condition of our hotel we will be making some changes including a full renovation. We would love to have you visit us in the future when these changes are complete.
thank you for staying with us.
Yours in Hospitality,
Jordan Brelo
General Manger

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Stayed for 1 night; had evening business meeting & would miss the evening light meal. Samantha, @ front desk, arranged to have a meal waiting from me in my room. Other staff members very friendly & helpful. Room warm, cozy & clean; bed very comfortable. Will be back if ever in the area.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

When we arrived at Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia / Great Valley in November, we were greated with a warm welcome. The Receptionist had just made cookies but were not available when we arrived. So what does she do? She brought the cookies to our room when they were done!! How awesome is that for first rate service!?!

The next morning, we woke up to a complimentary breakfast. We brought our water cooler down with us and the manager asked if we wanted it filled with ice. We didnt even have to ask...they just knew.

GREAT SERVICE TRULY puts this hotel above the others we have stayed at.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I spend three days at the Homewood Suites on business about two months ago. I found the staff thoughtful, rooms clean, and the location fine for my business meetings. I liked the location better when I found out about the Wegman's around the corner for food and dining. The food was fine--but not stunning. I would also have liked a little better wine selection--so you can see I'm struggling to complain. I found a billing problem on my credit card when I got home, called, and the manager answered on the first ring and had the billing fixed in two minutes! I am returning to the area for five days of work. I have much more invested in loyalty points with another property, but for the stress of the work and the peace of the place, I'll stay here instead.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank william c
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I recently stayed here for business for one night. I had a very nice stay. The suite was warm and cozy. The living room was large with a kitchenette that had a full refrigerator, dining table, etc. It was a quick drive to Malvern for my meeting.

The bedroom was also very large with two double beds and a flat screen tv and a separate area in the bedroom had a sink/vanity. There was a door separating the bedroom from the living room area. Walls are a little thin. The crying baby in the next room kept me up for awhile.

There are some restaurants nearby to eat at.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2011

The place is clean, the rooms clean and simple, and plenty of free parking. The was a basic little dinner reception ( nice) and pleasant help at reception. Large refrigerator, microwave. Plenty of space. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malvern
Sonesta ES Suites Malvern
Courtyard Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern
Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern
The Desmond Hotel Malvern
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of...
#1 of 16 in King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley? Share your experiences!