“Good food.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

The reason for 4 stars and not 5 is due to the service not the food. Food was very good, big portions, worth the money. However, the service wasn't the greatest, starting with the hostess. I feel when you, as the customer , walks into a restaurant, they should greet you with a hello or welcome, she couldn't do either of those she just asked how many? like we were bothering her since she was talking to a waitress. That put a bad taste in my mouth & then our waitress wasn't any better. Sad.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Food is incredible and the staff is truly the best! They remember your name even after ONE visit. Family owned business that cares and cannot say enough about the food. It's a must.....

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Gio Italian Grill is a nice place for informal family dining. The service was quite good and the menu offers standard Italian fare. The mushroom soup was average. A starter - dates filled with gorgonzola cheese and wrapped in bacon was very tasty. Chicken francese was quite good. The Eggplant parmesan was almost burnt and the marinara sauce was too heavy. Cheese ravioli and Gnocchi were good. Lemon Panacotta and Tiramisu were very tasty. Virgin Bloody Mary was too hot and the waitress promptly brought back normal Bloody Mary.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

I have dietary issues and while they were accommodating to a point they waitress didn't take my list of food sensitivities to the chef and I don't know if she truly relayed what I could and couldn't have properly. Overall it was average food and service.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Food was fair. My wife's scampi was not good. Shrimp was very dry and tasteless. My bolognese was quite good. Our major complaint was the service. Slow slow slow. From the time we were first seated, it took 1 hour and 20 minutes to be served our entire. Far too long. Will remember this if and when we ever go back.

Been to Gio Italian Grill? Share your experiences!