“Good food but slow service..”
Review of Gio Italian Grill

Gio Italian Grill
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Macungie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

When I ate here, the first impression I got was Wow! It had nice decor and I was anticipating to eat. After we were seated it seemed a lil too long until our waitress returned to take our order. The place was not crowded maybe three other people. With that said, it was awhile before we received our food but Boy oh Boy it was delicious and I never tasted a juicier burger! Yummmmm
-lindsey

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Gio has great Italian food. Nice entrees. Not too expensive. Good service. It reminds me of a smaller version of Carraba's without the big wait. Reservations are accepted.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Gio Italian Grill is quickly becoming our favorite restaurant. The food is wonderful, the atmosphere is great, and the service is outstanding.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have eaten dinner here twice, my husband has had business dinners here as well. Over the holidays, we brought our sons and were given a table that needed to be available for call ahead seating in 75 minutes. We knew we could not linger, and that was fine. I was not thrilled with the pizza I ordered, but it was as described. The striped bass and veal ordered by two of my sons were good, according to them. We love the wine list. They have a nice Orvieto, and creative mixed drinks.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Our dinner was pretty good. We had a brick oven pizza that was great one of the best i ever had. My wife had bowtie pasta with crab and my mom had raviolos which both shere good. I had a ceasur salad with chicken, chicken was really dry and salad dressing which was probally homemade was lacking in flavor.