“Always a pleasure to visit”
Review of Savory Grille

Savory Grille
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Macungie
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Savory Grille, we believe that fine dining is an experience to be savored often - whether you're celebrating a special day or the everyday! "The first of all considerations is that our meals shall be fun, interwoven with love and congenial talk, leaving us with a charitable feeling toward the world." This quote from Andre Simon nicely sums up our philosophy here at Savory Grille. Whether you're unwinding after a long day of skiing or celebrating an anniversary, we are the perfect spot for a comfortable dining experience with friends and family. Enjoy a truly unforgettable meal from a menu that always reflects what is freshest and most flavorful! All of our breads, stocks, and desserts are made in-house daily so you can be sure that your dish is both fresh and delicious. After almost 20 years of impeccable food and warm service by our friendly staff, we've earned a reputation as one of the region's premier dining establishments. Join us soon at the historic Seisholtzville Hotel to savor great food and good times with your friends or family!
Reviewed September 8, 2018

Like the ambience at Savory Grille and the excellent Service. The cuisine is standard. but well prepared and very abundant.

Shawn D, Owner at Savory Grille, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Thanks for the fantastic review, Jason!

It's excellent you had such an amazing experience! I'm delighted my team made you feel so welcome and valued during your time with us. We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. That's what I like to see!

We can't wait until your next visit so we can share another stellar experience with you soon! Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed September 6, 2018

Savory Grille has an imaginative eclectic menu! My choice of venue for the terrifying 70th birthday celebration with my "bestie". My pork chop was unbelievably perfect with the best sweet potatoes and veggies; my friends lamb chops also perfect! We polished the dinner off with three desserts since we could not eliminate the creme brulee from our choices of walnut and lemon cake. Just plain awesome! Our server was delightful as was the banter with the chef. And, the dinning area is comfortable and well appointed.

1  Thank gwenrich8
Shawn D, Owner at Savory Grille, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you for the splendid review, Gwen!

It's outstanding you had such a fantastic experience with us for your birthday! I'm thrilled you enjoyed so many of my fresh and delicious dishes. You made some really spectacular menu selections. That's what I like to see! We strive for excellence and hope all of our guests leave happy and satisfied.

I look forward to hosting you again soon for another amazing experience! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

My girlfriend surprised me by giving me a special gift certificate for dinner here. Had a wonderful meal with great attention from our waitress. She had the lobster dish and I had the scallops. Both wonderful! The chocolate cake for dessert was great to share. If you go, don't drink too much, the ride home could be challenging among "them thar hills"!

Shawn D, Owner at Savory Grille, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thanks for the wonderful review, ztuna!

We're thrilled your time with us was so fantastic! We strive to offer top-notch service alongside our mouthwatering dishes and your praise lets us know we're doing our job. That's what we like to see! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another amazing experience!

Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed August 29, 2018

The Savory Grille is an old historic hotel that uses all fresh ingredient and prepares dishes to order. Their sauces and salad dressings are unique and very flavorful. The chef always checks on every customer to see that everything is satisfactory. The food is very good as is the service. Very knowledgeable servers.

1  Thank Garry B
Shawn D, Owner at Savory Grille, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thanks for the wonderful review, Garry!

Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed August 8, 2018

We visited with friends on a visit to the area and enjoyed it so much we returned for another visit a few nights later. Tasty and imaginative food and lovely staff.

Shawn D, Owner at Savory Grille, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Thank you for the excellent review!

It's outstanding you had such an amazing experience with us! I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed our fresh and delicious dishes so much and that my team made you feel so welcome and assisted you in any way. We aim to please and your praise lets me know we're doing our job!

I look forward to hosting you again soon for another stellar experience! Have a lovely day!