“WOW, WOW, WOW. Appropriately named”
Review of Savory Grille

Savory Grille
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Macungie
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Savory Grille, we believe that fine dining is an experience to be savored often - whether you're celebrating a special day or the everyday! "The first of all considerations is that our meals shall be fun, interwoven with love and congenial talk, leaving us with a charitable feeling toward the world." This quote from Andre Simon nicely sums up our philosophy here at Savory Grille. Whether you're unwinding after a long day of skiing or celebrating an anniversary, we are the perfect spot for a comfortable dining experience with friends and family. Enjoy a truly unforgettable meal from a menu that always reflects what is freshest and most flavorful! All of our breads, stocks, and desserts are made in-house daily so you can be sure that your dish is both fresh and delicious. After almost 20 years of impeccable food and warm service by our friendly staff, we've earned a reputation as one of the region's premier dining establishments. Join us soon at the historic Seisholtzville Hotel to savor great food and good times with your friends or family!
New Jersey
“WOW, WOW, WOW. Appropriately named”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Savory - pungently flavorful
Each course of food all also very pleasing to the eye! Great environment (We ate in the Main Dining area). Wonderful choices, which I understand change frequently.. made for a memorable evening. We had wine with our meal, but if like beer... there seemed to be interesting choices.
We did not have room to add an appetizer, as the entree was a good portion. Our decision allowed us to split a dessert, which was "the icing on the evening event" with friends! ENJOY
See what makes sense for your "Likes":
www.SavoryGrille.com

• Visited July 2013

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Wow!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic evening. Business dinner, relaxed at bar for a time, started with foi gras, duck breast, and chocolate peanut butter lava cake to follow. Coffee excellent. Want to go back right now. Just wonderful! Pricey spot, but best food around.

Kutztown, Pennsylvania
“Patience has it's rewards”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My wife and I wanted to visit the Savory Grille for a number of years; having grown up in this area it was nice to come home again and see what has happened to the old Seisholtzville hotel. Since this was my wife's birthday and our anniversary we decided to indulge ourselves. The wait staff was superb, taking the time to explain the menu; she and the chef were able to work around my food allergies and provided an excellent meal to my wife and I.

I normally do not eat desserts, but I can not remember the last time I had the difficulty in my selecting as I did at the end of this meal. I had a coconut gelatin dessert with a rum sauce that may be the best dessert I have ever had.

We will be returning for other special occasions!!

Telford, Pennsylvania
“Great Country Restaurant”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had heard about this restaurant from a friend and tried it last weekend with some other friends. Although a bit expensive (city prices for a country place), the experience was well worth it. The food was excellent, as was the service, with a good wine list. If you are in the greater Allentown area, this place is worth a visit.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“A "Backwoods" Gem!!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Though a little out of the way, this is one of our favorite restaurants in the region. The seasonally changing menu is superb...and it feels good to know that the fresh and vibrant ingredients (in which the chef pairs into bold dishes that ALWAYS please!!) are from local farms. We also can't wait to try the unique cocktails that are ever changing and exciting. The lavender pear martini's are an exceptional choice. We prefer the older and smaller dining room because of the charm, but it can be difficult to maneuver if you have stability issues. We shared the foie gras appetizer with another couple in our party that had never had it....just for them to try it....and it did not disappoint. You can never go wrong at this place!!!!!!

• Visited March 2013
ShawnDoyle, Owner at Savory Grille, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for your continued support. We at Savory Grille enjoy making our friends happy.