“Would not recommend it.”
Review of Stoned Crab

Stoned Crab
Reserve with OpenTable
Stoned Crab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Macungie
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lower Macungie Road
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I took my mother for Mother's Day and found them very unaccomadating. There was a set menu with the prices jacked up. The reason we know this is we accidentally were given their normal menu and saw the difference in prices. Really in this economy? Thus we will not make a return trip to this place. Very over priced for what we got.

1  Thank Clo4yanks

Reviewed April 7, 2012

We have been to all the popular places out in this area, and liked this ace bery much. Good food, nice wine selection. Fast friendly quick service. And some damn good desserts too!

1  Thank BethlehemPaUSA
Reviewed March 4, 2012

FRESH seafood and excellent chix marsala (off the menu but will make for you)!!! YUMMY all around and the wine selction is fresh and plenty! Higher on the prices but worth it!

3  Thank minicoop_5
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Okay food, good service, decent menu, but not worth a return trip.

3  Thank Garth S
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I have driven by here a million times and never thought I'd end up eating here because I'm not a big fan of seafood. Then a friend told me that the best NY strip steak he ever had was at the Stoned Crab. Being the steak fan that I am, I HAD to try it, and I was not disappointed at all!! The food took a little while to come even though they didn't look too busy on a weekend night, but the steak was truly superb. Like I said, I don't eat seafood, so I can't vouch for that, but if it's anything like my NY strip steak, it will be phenomenal! Worth the try!!!

2  Thank Amanda A