“New Burgers,Still Not Clean”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Macungie
Description: Come visit us at 6479 Village Ln in Macungie. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Most of my life, McDonalds has been the go to place for a quick, inexpensive meal. For several years they seemed to wander trying to find what they want to be. I was interested when I saw TV ads for their new hamburgers. We stopped by to try the new burgers out.

First, I have to say the hamburger was well prepared. The the bacon was over cooked and the tiny onion ring garnish was a joke but the sandwich was good. What really bugged us is how dirty the seating area was. The place was no busy. A car or two in the drive-thru and maybe three occupied tables. Everything felt dirty. Spilled beverages on tables and floors. Just a mess. There were plenty of employees around but nobody cleaning. I really didn't enjoy spending more money for a better burger just so I could sit in someone else's filth. Changing the menu won't change that.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Hands down the freshest breakfast sandwiches in the Valley. Their bagel, muffin or biscuits taste like they've just been baked, that's a huge plus when paired with egg and cheese.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2017

Great service and the food is always hot and made fresh with extra sauces always available you are always greeted with a smile

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

The salad has rotten lettuce in it show Stephanie the Manager,and done NOTHING about it I will not be back

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed January 22, 2017

It's McDonald's and it's hard to say anything much about it. If you like McDonald's you'll like it. Personally I don't like McDonald's at all. I was in a hurry and hungry, it was convenient so I grabbed a breakfast sandwich. It was typical of those I had years ago. I gave it an average rating because it's an average McDonald's.

Date of visit: April 2016

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!