“HIbachi and thai pretty good”
Review of Ginger - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ginger
Cuisines: Sushi
Macungie, Pennsylvania, United States
“HIbachi and thai pretty good”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The Hibachi was made in the kitchen but tasted as good as being prepared at the table. The Thai menu items were good as well

• Visited February 2014

Pennsylvania
“Consistently good”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I either get take out or eat in once per month, mostly for sushi which I on par with the other sushi places in the area, which says a lot as there is not really a bad one in the bunch. Chinese food portion of the menu is typical but also good, everything seems fresh. Recommended

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was ok.”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I had takeout from here two weeks ago and I was not very pleased. I decided to order food from here on a Sunday night based on their good reviews. The food was just ok, I have to say Asian Bistros does a better job. Maybe next time I'll just have sushi and nothing else.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Interesting”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I tried this quaint restaurant. The food arrived good and hot and it was plentiful. It is a mixed Asian cuisine restaurant in that there are Chinese, Japanese, and Thai dishes on the menu. My husband had the Sweet & Sour Chicken, I had the House Special Lo Mein. They make Sushi right in front of you. As someone who does not know much about Sushi, they could do a lot more to 'educate' you since the guy is making it right there. I did try to ask him some questions, but I believe there was a language barrier. We may be back. It is very small inside, very pretty.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lbailey911
Emmaus
“Excellent Asian food”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We have been there twice now, and each time we had wonderful food in generous portions. Our favorites are the Thai Basil Curry Chicken & Shrimp, the Ginger Garlic white meat chicken, and the Thai Green Curry with Shrimp. The shrimp in all of these dishes are large and very fresh.

In addition to the Thai food, they have Sushi, Chinese, and Japanese dishes. We have not tried any of these yet, since we love Thai so much.

They are open seven days a week: 11-10 M-Th, 11-11 Fri & Sat, and noon-9:30 on Sun.

• Visited July 2013