“My secret obsession!!!!!!!!”

Teberio's Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Luzerne
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 21, 2016

I'm shocked that this place doesn't seem to be that well known... It is my #1 go to place for square pizza in NEPA. Consistently delicious!!! Recently broke out of my box of a regular tray with onions to try the white (broccoli and cheese+ mushrooms) which has absolutely taken over my pizza life. You can really judge the quality of a pizza by seeing how it holds up as a leftover and this one doesn't disappoint. I buy extra and freeze a few cuts for spur of the moment cravings. Occasionally can be a little skimpy with the sauce so if you really like it juicy don't be afraid ask for extra. Try it! You'll like it!!

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

So delicious and close to home. Little place tucked away, almost missed it driving by but so worth stopping. Ordered a camping out pizza to go, was excellent!

Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

Delicious pizza, reasonable prices and friendly service. Who could ask for more? I had takeout and it was fresh out of the oven and excellent quality!

Reviewed March 16, 2016

I have eaten square pizza in so many places and sometimes you just find "the" one! Once you try this pizza you won't want anyone else's.

Reviewed July 18, 2015

I was told this pizza was similar to Pizza Perfect in Trucksville. I heard they have a special on Tuesday night so thought this would be the best time to try it. Yes, it was similar to Pizza Perfect but certainly not as good. My family of four was disappointed in the taste. To me, it was ok, but not something I would buy again. The person running the store was extremely nice and the pick up was ready when we arrived.