“Perfect...absolutely perfect.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stopped here on my way back to Cincinnati from Scranton. Beautiful little college town with the perfect little diner. My breakfast was delicious, the waitress was fun and provided excellent service, the restaurant was clean and packed with mostly local folks, and sitting at the back counter listening to the local goings on brought me a little closer to my roots. It was easy to imagine Steve Boyle and Salute spending an early morning here having breakfast after a night on the town during their college days. All for $7.00...can't beat that!

1  Thank DebraInTheNati

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I eat here often; simple diner-like menu and daily specials. My only disappointment is that they close early on Sundays.

1  Thank Rose21461
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were let down after a few people recommended this place. If you want a hot dog I guess this is the place to go and the prices seem like a bargain but it didn't hit the mark for us.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

As I see from other posts, more than just I ran in to that waitress! I am definitely NOT a complainer but that waitress, well, she sure got to me, actually, it was her treatment of an elderly man who prompted me to contact the owner; the owner sent me a hand written note, $25 gift card, and an apology. This waitress has been fired. I was back and the waitress was C H A R M I N G. I don't no Y people work in jobs they obviously D E T E S T!!! I was not looking for a gift card, I just cannot stand it, the elderly being treated so horribly.

2  Thank Annie C
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try the hot dogs here since this is what they are known for. The chilli sauce is bland, not good at all. The price is unbelievable. We could have added a few dollars and had an actual meal somewhere else.