“Fun, hipster coffee shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dosie Dough

Dosie Dough
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Lititz
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout
Description: Dosie Dough is a local, community oriented cafe, specializing in New York bagels, european style breads, pastry and donuts. We make awesome custom breakfast and lunch sandwiches, with high quality, local ingredients.
Fort Worth
“Fun, hipster coffee shop”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We were visiting Lititz in June and had breakfast here twice. It was extremely busy both times, but they had enough staff to take care of everyone. I agree with some of the other posters that many of the tables are clearly taken by locals who read the paper, "hold court" and chat it up with people passing by on the street. But we easily grabbed a table both mornings and did some visiting of our own :)

Both mornings we got the bacon, egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches. We tried them on sun dried tomato and sesame bagels. Our girls (6&4) tried the peanut butter bagel toasted, but preferred our sandwiches so on the second morning I split with the two of them. We also got 2 dozen doughnut holes each morning and more for the road on the way out of town. They are easily the best doughnut holes I have ever tried.

We didn't try the coffee, but there was a non-stop flow of people in and out the door buying it, so it must be good.

I think the food is a wonderful value for high quality, fresh ingredients. I even went back and bought a Lititz shirt with the Dosie Dough logo on the back as my souvenir from the trip.

• Visited June 2013

Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't comment on the food or coffee because no one would wait on us”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

On 2 separate occasions my husband (earlier this month) and myself (about a year ago) have gone into this establishment to order coffee and/or breakfast and have left empty handed because the staff completely ignored us. There were no other customers waiting ahead of us; when I was there there were no customers at all and when my husband was there there were a few eating already but none waiting - so it was not because they were busy. We each waited at the counter for 3-5 minutes and staff saw us but made no attempt to greet us and seemed to be purposefully ignoring us, so we left. I do not know how this place is so reputable or how they have any customers if they do not acknowledge them. Maybe they just don't like new customers.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Angela O
“Good crusty bread”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is a cool little gathering place with GREAT baked goods and coffee. Very friendly atmosphere. Worth the short walk "off" Main St.

• Visited June 2013
“Great Coffee Shop”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

If you want great coffee and sandwiches this is your place. This place is usually hopping... which is a good sign of Good Eats in my book. Worth it.

Visited May 2013
“Memorable Little Coffeeshop”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I love Dosie Dough - I'm not a coffee drinker, but I love coffee shops that have wonderful tea and bakery items and this place is IT. I also like their sandwiches for lunch and buy their fruit tarts sometimes for my family. The staff is always friendly, I've never been waited on anyone that wasn't helpful and recommended items. The owner is also great - I've met her and she's a really sweet person. Lots of people like to hang out in front, usually I just run in since we're an "on the go" family.

Also my husband of five years - we met at Dosie Dough when going to get breakfast with mutual friends (it was love at first sight) so it'll always be very memorable to us!

• Visited March 2013