“One of our favorite spots”

Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Ranked #47 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees, all cooked to order! Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I have absolutely no idea what the crabby patty reviewers are talking about. We are from the area and eat here often. (Sometimes as often as once a week). We all love the fresh cold salad bar, and delicious homemade soups. My hub's favorite is the cleaver cut. Highly recommended and great service always!! Rude, obnoxious, never satisfied people-STAY HOME AND BE MISERABLE!! ;)

Missy H, Social Media Director at Hoss's Steak & Sea House, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Lititz Hoss's for your dining experience. We are so happy to hear that you have been pleased with your many visits to our location. We hope that you will continue your visits with us in the future.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on Saturday & everything was perfect. My wife & I love the sirloin tips, the salad bar was fresh, I love the soups. We live in Baltimore and eat at Hoss's when we travel to PA. It falls in our budget &I we love it.

Missy H, Social Media Director at Hoss's Steak & Sea House, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Lititz location. We are very happy to hear that enjoyed your dining experience with us. We stive to provide great food and service at a reasonable price.
Once again, we appreciate your feedback and patronage. We hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We went here with two grandkids (ages 3 and 5) last week. for those five and under, the salad bar (soup, bread, salad, and dessert) are free (I added half a star for that). Enjoyed my soup and salad very much. My steak was only so-so, and my wife found her salmon only average. On a previous visit some time back, I had ribs which I recall as pretty good. In the future, we'd willingly go back for just the soup and salad bar, and skip the entrees.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Litiz location. Our salad bar is the centerpiece of our restaurants and we strive to provide great quality food at a reasonable price. We are sorry to here that you were not impressed with your entrees. Next time please bring it to our attention and we will do what ever is needed to make it right.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and patronage. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

the food was atrocious. i ordered a cajun steak it was served burnt side up and was covered in old bay ... old bay is far from cajun the broccoli was ice cold the meat was of such poor quality..... i'll never eat there again and neither should you i sent them a message on face book i said the food was not fit for a death row inmate and i meant that. we went there for mothers day 2013 whichj is the main reason why i did not complain too much about the horrible food

1  Thank Lee K
Missy H, Social Media Director at Hoss's Steak & Sea House, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your last experience at our Lititz location. We tried contacting you several times with the phone number you listed on Facebook and were unsucessful in our attempts. We strive to provide great food and service at a reasonable price and we missed the opportunity to show you what we can offer. If you wish to discuss this matter further please contact us at 1-800-992-4677.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The salad bar is ok, as are the soups. However, everytime I've attempted to eat here I have gotten drastically sick afterwards. Service is spotty - both times the wait staff visited once to bring one drink. The cost is relatively cheap, but you definitely get what you pay for.