“Amazing homemade ice cream”

Greco's Italian Ices and Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Lititz
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Amazing homemade ice cream”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I only live around the corner from this small establishment, but, never stopped in. It's kind of in an odd spot - almost basement like - but very clean & friendly. It's a hot day so I went I search of some homemade ice cream. There's a Freeze n Frizz right across from it but I prefer homemade over soft ice cream any time. I'm glad I stopped in. There was a family of 8 sitting inside enjoying some family time. I was greeted as soon as I walked in . . . & best of all - they had my favorite - chocolate chip ice cream! It was absolutely scrumptious! & not at a bad price. I'll definitely be back!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank kgoody87

Silver Spring, Maryland
“delicious and affordable”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We enjoyed their homemade ice cream. Servings are huge and prices are very affordable, especially compared to what we're used to in DC.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Rachel H
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Great Ice”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

There is nothing as good on a hot summer day as Italian ice. Greco's has really good stuff. Great little place downtown Lititz... across from Wilbur's Chocolate.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Dot W
Pennsylvania
“Stumbled onto terrific ice cream”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

While in Lititz, we decided that we needed to get some ice cream. The four of us were visiting in the area and it was getting late. I asked Siri on my iPhone for ice cream near here. It told us that the nearest place was Greco's Italian Ices & Homemade Ice Cream. We were afraid it would be closed but found it underneath a building on Broad Street. What a great experience! The owner shared his founding of the shop and some of the places he sells the ice cream and what he makes. His enthusiasm for his product was incredible. He makes 60 flavors of Italian ice and 80 flavors of ice cream! Not all are available at one time. We had a hard time selecting but the ones we chose were outstanding. He also gave us spoonsful of other flavors to try and we wished we could have had them also. Even the kiddie size cone is large enough for an adult--one large scoop. My husband had a pretzel cone with his ice cream and enjoyed it. Worth the hunt and the cost. Don't buy commercial ice cream when you can have this!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sibling
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Yummmmm”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Terrific flavors. Toasted coconut is decadent. Want to return and enjoy the outdoor seating. A little difficult to fine, but a fun area to just wander.

3 Thank TLDriver