“Nice Addition to Penn Cinema”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mick's All American Pub
Ranked #62 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Nice Addition to Penn Cinema”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

This pub opened several months ago and is located in the IMAX section of the Penn Cinema theaters. The menu is diverse and offers several pub-like selections as well as salads and entrees. There are plenty of different beers on draft and the service is good. My wife and I have dined here several times, have eaten many different menu selections, and have never been disappointed. The Pub offers wing and pizza specials weekly.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank BVDPA

Lancaster
“Below average”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

The burger was dwarfed by the bun in my friends dinner. I was sick within 20 minutes of leaving the restaurant. Called the restaurant the next day so that they could check their food, specifically, what I had ordered, only to have the "manager" tell me "You didnt get sick from OUR food." Well, actually, I did. I didnt eat anything else. I said I was just calling as a courtesy and wasnt looking for a free meal or anything only to be told that their food is made fresh every day and "no one else called." Good answer. Its called "customer service 101" lady. Say "Im sorry that you were sick and we will check the remainder of the foods". Dont argue with the customer, especially when they were sick all night from what they ate at your restaurant. Skip this place.

2 Thank DMKuhns
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
“Typical Pub Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

If you want a beer before or after the movies at the theater it abuts, then this might be for you. Many different brews, reasonably attractive interior, and waitress a friendly. If you are hungry .... well.. that's a different matter. The food is average to average minus, but, hey, with drinks almost anything goes. 18 of us went to lunch, and all agreed that the food is so so. The open faced roast beef sandwich with fries and gravy was really very so so. Thick cold gravy with cold fries and a slab of beef really didn't make it. And the 1 fried dill pickle cut into spears for $7.99 was over the top. But it is a specialty item. At $1.98 soda, don't gerr too thirsty. Beer prices are comparable. They seem to do ok at lunch. The red hat society was there as well.

• Visited May 2014
Lancaster, PA
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

This place opened right before we went on vacation so it took awhile for us to get there. The location is great but the restaurant is very noisy. We stopped on a Friday for Happy Hour. Their appetizers are 1/2 price on Friday during that period and we enjoyed them. The real problem is their drinks. They measure a 1 ounce shot for each drink. I had a rum and coke and it tasted like a plain coke -- could not tell there was rum in it. Fortunately, the price was cheap but I still would never order a mixed drink there again. I would go back for their 1/2 price appetizers and order a beer -- I don't think they could mess that up. Was hoping that this would be our new favorite place to go to but until they stop being so cheap with their alcohol, it won't be.

• Visited March 2014
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“My New Favorite Local Resturant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

We have been here several times. They have a nice menu and the food id delicious. Service is excellent. Very relaxed atmosphere. Very friendly staff. They even remember us on our second visit. Very reasonably priced children s menu.

• Visited March 2014