“Overpriced, overrated”

Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great location downtown, but the food is bland, taste like it was cooked in a microwave. Very high priced for boring food.
Coffee/chocolate products tasted great, but again, very overpriced.
More of a tourist trap than a place locals go to.

1  Thank Gomez-Pz

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is another great place to get a bite to eat for lunch in Lititz. It has the feel of a soda shop but serves great coffee and teas made with a French press. I had great soups and sandwiches in there... not to forget the chocolate covered strawberries too. Yummo! Love this place. Love the owner too. She's so sweet.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Went there Saturday 6/1/13 the food and turbo were GREAT and The service was friendly they made me feel like I was a king

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I have stopped by here for a snack a few times in the past. We went recently for a light brunch after a long run and were just shocked by the price. I realize that the chocolate they use is supposed to be top-notch, "best in the world", etc, and I don't mind paying for quality, but I feel like I got very little good food for a lot of money. I ordered an iced coffee with whipped cream on top, a chocolate milk and a muffin. He ordered a crepe with fruit and a latte. Total bill: $31. Thirty one dollars. I guess I could have added up the prices in my head while ordering, but it seemed a modest amount of food. Problem is, they don't brew regular coffee, they are all espresso-based drinks, which made my iced coffee $2.75...all 8 ounces of it. The quarter-sized dollop of whipped cream didn't add much to the drink either. My chocolate milk still had the gritty cocoa powder floating at the top. The 8oz latte was $3.75, and they messed up the order and brought it iced. Rather than making another, they brought a cup into which my husband deposited the ice cubes he fished out of the drink. The crepe had very fresh fruit, two nicely-done crepes...and that was it, for $11. I was expecting some chocolate or marscapone inside, but only fresh, plain strawberries. Nice, but not amazing. My muffin was almost $6 and was tasty, but for the same price I could have gotten 2 or 3 similar muffins at a local farmers market. And that quarter-sized dollop of whipped cream was an extra $.50. I understand charging for extras, but at least give me a worthwhile portion. Overall, nothing was bad and everything was tasty, but I could have paid half that amount for the same quality fare at many other places in central PA. Nothing "wowwed" me so much that I'd like to go back. Of course, we didn't order any of the more unique entrees, which seem to get rave reviews here. My husband did get me a box of chocolates from here for Xmas, which were very good, but now they are advertised as containing stevia and maltitol (to lower the calories), which upset my stomach.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

make sure to stop by and enjoy their organic chocolate treats. I enjoyed the coffee and a chocolate cake on my last trip.