“Chocolate fun and food.”

Cafe Chocolate of Lititz
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Lititz
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Interesting cafe with eclectic menu in walkable neighborhood in downtown Lititz. I especially enjoyed a cool chocolate caffeine drink that the owner described as The Specialty of the House. Staff made me feel welcome and I lingered to visit. Indoor and outdoor seating. Try the lime
chocolate truffle on your way out.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Everyone is so friendly! They start you off with a piece of dairy-free, pure chocolate before you order your meal. I ordered the Chili con Chocolate (vegan) which was good but very spicy so if you don't like spicy, you should avoid this choice. My husband ordered the Vegetable Curry Siam with Black Rice Risotto (vegan) which he loved. The Chocolate Velvet Pot de Creme (organic dairy ingredients) was small but very delicious with a mix of dark chocolate mousse and creme brulee. We enjoyed everything in the private, peaceful backyard garden patio with a bottle of wine that we purchased from a local winery store near the cafe. After talking with the owner for a while about the history of chocolate and foods, we purchased a box of truffles to take home with us. We will definitely be back again even though the trip is over an hour away, I still want to try the Wild Alaskan Salmon Cake and Heart-Sweet Cake.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We enjoyed a quick stop in the Cafe Chocolate. My wife and I tried the Iced Turbo - a combination of expresso and chocolate that is rich and decadent. My daughter also enjoyed her strawberry and chocolate concoction. If you are in Lititz, don't miss it!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This was a very unique place that puts chocolate in everything! Loved the crepes, chili and everything we tried. I did feel it was a bit overpriced.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I order the strawberry lush to drink - it was great- frozen kind of like a milkshake with chocolate and strawberry. Son got the signature drink which was a frozen mocha. Mine was better and just excellent.
I ordered the chocolate crepes which were also excellent.
My son ordered the chili with chocolate. He thought it had a funny taste. I thought it was okay but way too spicy (my son also thought it was spicy and he loves spicy.) (I switched with him.)
We got a pot de creme for dessert which was excellent.
This place is best for desserts and drinks. Breakfast is served all day. Not a huge variety and most is vegan/organic/etc.
It is in the heart of Lititz with all of its cute shops so stop in for a little dessert while you are browsing.