“Wonderful”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lititz
Lititz House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 10 Lititz B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My husband and I frequently stay in B&Bs and this one was probably one of the best experiences we've had. We stayed in the Courtney Room, which is the smallest, but it was nice. It was on the back of the house, so it was quiet. The room opened to a 'living room' area that is shared by 2 other rooms. The bathroom was really nice and there was a makeshift closet to hang clothes. The hosts pay attention to the little details such as providing shampoo and conditioner and a nice bar of soap. There were always fresh home baked cookies as well as chocolates and plenty of water and sodas in the fridge - a very nice touch.

The hosts were extremely personable, and were not the typical quirky hosts that B&B innkeepers tend to be. They were young and modern. I left like I was spending the night in my aunt and uncles house - I truly felt right at home. There is a game room down in the basement that is just charming, complete with a working train set, pool table, ping-pong and darts - we played them all.

Breakfast was delicious. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming, the house seems to be a place that people really want to come and just hang out. I highly recommend staying here.

This review is of the B&B and not Lititz, so I won't say too much about it - except that Lititz is truly a wonderful little town. We rarely return to places we've been, but we both agreed we'd come back here again.

The B&B is in walking distance to the CUTE town center and restaurants. It really is the perfect place to stay! Highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank RoadLessTraveledd
There are newer reviews for Lititz House Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We recently stayed for two nights. I had found the B&B on web but also had it recommended by friends whom we ere going to catch up with. John & Heidi are excellent hosts. We had to leave early the second morning so missed chatting over breakfast. Great breakfast and muffins.
Nice location for walking to shops, pub & chocolate factory. Room was quiet and very comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Osprey2013
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Three of us stayed at the Lititz House in March for a girls weekend. We had a ball exploring the town, with the guidance of John and Heidi and their helpful suggestions. The house is beautiful, clean and comfortable. The owners are very welcoming and attentive to their guests' needs. Heidi's breakfasts were delicious and we had great conversation over breakfast every morning (which says a lot since I'm not a morning person). John made sure that we got in and out ok, carting our luggage up and down for us which was a godsend. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a taste of friendly, smalltown America, as well as proximity to Lancaster. I am going back next month to take my mother-in-law for a little holiday shopping and to visit my daughter, her granddaughter. I am very much looking forward to my visit. Definitely a treasure!

Room Tip: The loft is an apartment for two or three on the third floor and it was perfect for us. We could si...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MHamilton21
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This B&B is a little treasure in Lititz. I stayed in the Rita room on the first floor which was spacious and had pocket doors with a skeleton key to add to the charm. My bathroom was large and very clean. The innkeepers John & Heidi are such nice people! I wasn't feeling well at breakfast (which made me very sad, because Heidi made magnificent food for everyone) and they jumped right in with some toast to help me feel better. There were also cookies, muffins and Wilbur chocolates available for snacking when I arrived, and John told me to help myself to sodas and water in the refrigerator, which was wonderful. Wi-fi service is available, which was great as I needed to do some work when I was there. Even better, I got to meet the four-legged and fuzzy innkeepers, Layla and Sally (seems the two-legged innkeepers are Clapton fans!) and that made my trip as I was missing my own two dogs. I can truly say I was sorry I was only staying one night and I'll definitely return to the Lititz House when I'm back in town. The innkeepers really made it fantastic.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We had our ladies weekend here and it was wonderful!! The house is beautiful and has lots of charm. The owners are so nice, helpful and welcoming. It was a joy to get to know them and stay in their home. Would highly recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My granddaughter and I had a wonderful visit to the Amish country topped off by a stay in a fabulous B&B in Lititz PA. John and Heidi are great hosts, make a great breakfast and own a truly charming home. The B&B is two blocks from the center of town which provided us with good places to eat (and great recommendations from John and Heidi) and a lovely park for kids of all ages. Our hosts also helped us with directions, routing us through scenic areas and suggestions on what to see. Overall, a great experience. Many thanks.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the Lititz House B&B! The rooms were very comfortable; the cookies & breakfast were excellent and the hosts, John & Heidi, were so friendly! The location is perfect for strolling about town. No complaints at all; it was a wonderful visit. We will return.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lititz
Lititz Inn & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster
Warehouse Hotel
Warehouse Hotel
#2 of 7 in Manheim

Been to Lititz House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!