“one price double value”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Come to Lititz either by car or plane and stop at Knight & Day,across from airport.and you will enjoy a meal that is more than worth the price. Been a regular from day they opened and have never had a less than positive experience. The portions are more than you can eat and variety is from days gone by diner style. You will probably need a box to take home for lunch the next day. My complements to the kitchen staff and chef for great tasting food.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Incredible amount of choices. Fantastic prices and good, quality food. The servings are huge, and you can count on taking home half of your meal for another day. Our waiter was fun and extremely entertaining as well as willing to please all of us. The desserts were amazing!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

They have really great breakfast and I have also had their club sandwiches, you get alot of food for a great price. We need more restaurants in Lititz :)

Reviewed April 29, 2014

First time here, since new owners...nice job on the decorations! Clean! The menu assortment is unbelievable! I had lettuce with Hot Bacon Dressing which the lettuce was really crisp but the Bacon Dressing lacked bacon flavor. I also had Cucumber Salad which was ok (if you like all the extra seasonings on it) but I prefer mine plain. My Aunt had the Tomato Soup which she said was really good (and she's picky about her soups). The service was good and our Waitress was very friendly. I will give this place another try sometime.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Had to try this newly re-opened local diner. Once was enough. Everyone was pleasant enough, and the diner is clean, but the experience was sub-par, even for a diner. The oddest thing to me is that the menu doesn't offer BLTs, grilled cheese, or plain egg salad. I thought these were pretty much staples of diner dining. I ordered the chicken gyro and fries. I am not sure why it is called a chicken "gyro" as it wasn't grilled or toasted or spiced. It was, essentially, bits of chicken held together with something to make a strip. But utterly flavorless, as was the sauce. Not sure how they managed that. Even the fries were tasteless. It was quite odd, actually, to be chewing food that would have been impossible to identify by taste alone. As I was paying the bill, the hostess asked how everything was. When I nicely told her I found it lacking in flavor, she told me I should order something else next time. Well, maybe at its next incarnation!

1  Thank merjane