“Great breakfast in a historic setting”
Review of Brickerville House

Brickerville House
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Famous for serving breakfast all day, including homemade buttermilk pancakes and outstanding traditional local fare, there is something for everyone. Always busy for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Agadis family looks forward to providing their customers with fast and friendly service, a great meal at a fair price in a warm setting in the beautiful Lancaster County landscape. We look forward to seeing you.Bring the family and spend a few hours shopping in the 15 specialty shops in the courtyard. A shop for everyone...Candy, Clothes, Antiques, Jewelry, Home Décor and more.
Dayton, Ohio
“Great breakfast in a historic setting”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We stopped here on our way to historic Lititz.The service was very good, the house is a lovely well preserved historic house. And breakfast was hot, very good and priced less than most chains. As a homecooking restaurant goes this one is topknotch.

My husbands omelet plate was generous and very good. I took a chance and ordered their homemade corned beef hash. (Made from their homemade corned beef) My gosh this was remarkably different from canned corned beef hash and I absolutely recommend trying that if you come here. More breakfast than you can eat will be under $10.00. No room for a piece of cake or pie after that breakfast but the desserts did look good.

Interestingly enough the restaurant was full of Amish families. I think if I had to cook on a wood stove I would definitely bring the family here.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Susan P

Denver, Pennsylvania
“love eating out”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have eating their about 10 to 12 times in 2 years I live within 5 miles of restaurant I am so glad I tried them out The food is very good just like home cooking My wife and I eat out a lot and we like to grade food at the restaurants from 1 to 10 and we never give 10s this restaurant we would give 9.25 very good score You don't have to listen to me but try for your self and give your own score and give a review I would like to know what you think

2 Thank georgie w
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Don't miss out!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

One of the best dining experiences I have ever had!! The food was delicious, the service was amazing, and all aspects of the restaurant were spotless! Make sure to stop in! I promise you won't regret it!!!!

2 Thank LuckyBear85
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Nothing short of excellence”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

As a frequent patron of silver spring family restaurant, my wife and I decided that we would make the drive up to the Brickerville House for dinner on Wednesday night. We were just as, if not more, impressed with this establishment. The building is interesting an cozy, and the service is nothing short of excellent. The owner was extremely friendly and clearly showed that the customers are key. And, as expected, the food was superb. These brothers, and owners, clearly know how to run a successful establishment and I recommend that everyone give it a try!

3 Thank Sammygirl1982
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“We Don't Go Here Anymore”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nothing special, I've had poor breakfast service going with a group, terrible crab cakes that had to be sent back to get heated (must have been frozen) and they weren't worth waiting for.
We did get a good burger there once but there are too many great places nearby to try to hope they get their act together. Wouldn't go even if you treated me and I know others who feel the same. Sorry!

• Visited April 2013