“Something different”

Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Famous for serving breakfast all day, including homemade buttermilk pancakes and outstanding traditional local fare, there is something for everyone. Always busy for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Agadis family looks forward to providing their customers with fast and friendly service, a great meal at a fair price in a warm setting in the beautiful Lancaster County landscape. We look forward to seeing you.Bring the family and spend a few hours shopping in the 15 specialty shops in the courtyard. A shop for everyone...Candy, Clothes, Antiques, Jewelry, Home Décor and more.
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Menu has quite a few unusual foods. I tried the Spinach Pie and it was very good. My husband had chicken on a waffle and said it was very tasty. Give it a try....interesting place to visit and good food.

1  Thank CAdele W
There are newer reviews for Brickerville House

Reviewed October 19, 2013

great little place, the food is consistently awesome, and incredibly quick, I don't think I've ever waited more than 15 minutes for food here (and usually its less than ten, I don't know how they do it) and I've never had a bad meal. we especially love their breakfast, the cinnabon pancakes are incredible. they will change your freaking life. lunch and dinner are awesome too, and portions are enormous. the service is always great, the manager or owner stop by our table almost every time we're there to check on everything. one of the greatest things about this place is Denise. she is unbelievable. she is my favorite waitress ever, not just in this restaurant, but the greatest waitress I have ever encountered throughout the entire course of my existance. she is always super pleasant, and super on top of things. I've never asked her for a refill or an extra napkin- she always beats me to the punch. also her waitress book is covered in super Mario brothers duct tape. can you beat that? no. you cannot. the décor is fun too, they have a closed in sun porch, a room with trump l'oeil book shelves on the walls, one that looks like an oldey timey general store, and one that looks like a garden. so added bonus, its always a fun adventure to see where you'll sit. honestly, i'm kind of surprised that you're still reading this review when you could be eating delicious food and having a chat with denise.
p.s. there's an ice cream shop in the summer. yeah.

3  Thank Esther J
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I love the atmosphere at the Brickerville House. It's quaint and comfortable. I also love the huge variety of foods. If you feel like Italian one night, Greek the next, pretty much whatever your taste is. Service is also very good. I would recommend it to tourists for sure!

1  Thank Deb B
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We travel from outside of Philadelphia, approx. 2 hours away, and whenever we go to the Lancaster area, we always stop by the Brickerville House Restaurant for lunch or dinner - usually four or more times a year. The service is next to none, the food is delicious, and the prices are very reasonable. You can choose breatfast, lunch, or dinner at any time of day. The fast lunch specials are very fast. Every meal serviced is hot and delicious. We have never had a bad experience in the eight years we have ate there. Usually my husband and I visit, but have taken our family and little children are not a problem. They have high chairs, and booster seats and are very accommodiating. There is nothing else to say other than excellant in every way. The added bonus are the little shops that we viist after we eat. Well worth the trip.

3  Thank Mary M
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I visit this restaurant at least once a week. It is very affordable, the food is wonderful and the service is exemplary. We especially enjoy having Rachel as our waitress. She is always so cheerful and welcoming. Rachel is always on top of our order and knows just when to check in on us.

1  Thank Denise253