“Great food - whether it be lunch or dinner”
Review of Brickerville House

Brickerville House
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Famous for serving breakfast all day, including homemade buttermilk pancakes and outstanding traditional local fare, there is something for everyone. Always busy for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Agadis family looks forward to providing their customers with fast and friendly service, a great meal at a fair price in a warm setting in the beautiful Lancaster County landscape. We look forward to seeing you.Bring the family and spend a few hours shopping in the 15 specialty shops in the courtyard. A shop for everyone...Candy, Clothes, Antiques, Jewelry, Home Décor and more.
Columbia, Pennsylvania
“Great food - whether it be lunch or dinner”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We have visited Brickerville House a few times. Every time we go the food has always been great. Whether you are getting soup and sandwich for lunch or a full meal for dinner, it all tastes great. My last visit 10/5, I ordered lunch. I had a cup of fantastic chicken corn soup and an egg and olive sandwich. Yummy! My daughter had gotten the Shepherds Pie. She loved it. I will also have to add that they have some of the best macaroni and cheese. The service was great. Our waitress came back numerous times throughout our meal checking on us and making sure everything was ok. We will definitely continue to visit Brickerville House Restaurant and the little shops.

• Visited October 2013

Denver, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You won't be disappointed!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Food is always hot and fresh. Portions are more than adequate. Staff is always so friendly and attentive!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Erin W
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“Great food, wonderful old building!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The have the best breakfast around! The crab cakes & liver & onions are excellent, as is everything that we have tried to date. I really like their gyro omelettes.

• Visited August 2013
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Pizza burgers”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The Brickerville House serves my all time favorite pizza burger with fresh cut French fries. I highly recommend this

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Becky C
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Large menu, quiet atmosphere, and most important GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Friendly greeting upon arrival, pleasant servers, fast service of wonderful variety of excellent food. If you leave hungry, it is your own fault! Reasonable prices plus most times there is a 15%discount coupon. Try it, I dare you to prove me wrong!

• Visited October 2013