“Excellent Food, great service.. Must stop if in area.”
Review of Brickerville House

Brickerville House
Ranked #1 of 81 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Famous for serving breakfast all day, including homemade buttermilk pancakes and outstanding traditional local fare, there is something for everyone. Always busy for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Agadis family looks forward to providing their customers with fast and friendly service, a great meal at a fair price in a warm setting in the beautiful Lancaster County landscape. We look forward to seeing you.Bring the family and spend a few hours shopping in the 15 specialty shops in the courtyard. A shop for everyone...Candy, Clothes, Antiques, Jewelry, Home Décor and more.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I love this restaurant for breakfast. Best place in the Ephrata/Lititz/Manheim area. I ordered the "Country Biscuit" and let inform that you better come hungry! Great value for your $$$. I had Carol as my server and she did a great job. Always making sure we had what we needed. I love when you don't have to ask. HIGHLY recommend stopping here.

1  Thank John M

Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is a very nice place! Our waitress was very pleasant. The food was plentiful and good. The pancakes are huge and filling....so beware! I enjoyed the place very much. Check it out!

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Killing time in between salea calls cam be a challenge at times, but we found the Brickerville Family Restaurant and it was perfect....maple sausage is awesome! Melissa took great care of us with excellent service! Highly recommended

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I love the brickerville house family restuarant. Everything is always clean and organized. My husband and I were there today and enjoyed everything. But what really but our experience over the top was our server malissa! She the best!

1  Thank kjmartin23
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good down to earth home cooking in a pleasant surrounding. Quick and pleasant service to match. i will gladly go back here

1  Thank Frank E