“Great meal, will return!”
Review of Brickerville House

Brickerville House
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Famous for serving breakfast all day, including homemade buttermilk pancakes and outstanding traditional local fare, there is something for everyone. Always busy for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Agadis family looks forward to providing their customers with fast and friendly service, a great meal at a fair price in a warm setting in the beautiful Lancaster County landscape. We look forward to seeing you.Bring the family and spend a few hours shopping in the 15 specialty shops in the courtyard. A shop for everyone...Candy, Clothes, Antiques, Jewelry, Home Décor and more.
Pennsylvania
“Great meal, will return!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on a Sunday as we were doing some shopping in the area and wanted to try a new restaurant. The menu had tons of options, and even offered breakfast all day. Although that was tempting, my partner and I each got a sub. We both thought the food was delicious and at a fair price. The atmosphere was very cozy and pleasant. We can't wait to come back and try some of the other menu options. As the breakfast looked good,
as did the Lancaster county dinner fare.

• Visited April 2013

Bowmansville, Pennsylvania
“Country atmosphere and great service!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It's like sitting in a farm kithcen while the farm folk wait on the guests hand and foot! Fair portions at a fair price! A wide range of country choices! Thie is authentic Lancaster County food at it's best!

Visited November 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great food at a good price”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My mother, daughter, and I visited Brickerville House for lunch in March. This was our second trip to this restaurant. The first time I was there I had a meatball hoagie that made me want to come back again. During this visit, my mom and I both had burgers and my daughter had chicken tenders. I had a pizza burger with great tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni. My mom had a special burger with roasted red peppers, pepper jack cheese, and carmelized onions. There was a whole page of burgers on their menu - very impressive variety. Our food came quickly and it tasted great. I will definitely be back again!

• Visited March 2013
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast restaurant”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Nice place for breakfast. The Brickerville House Feast is a feast, and at a good price. Service is prompt and friendly. The manager is in the restaurant helping deliver meals, bus table, and chatting with customers.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank lrhaley2016
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“How can you go Wrong Here?!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place is everything. Home cooking! Family Atmosphere! Romantic! The people are friendly and the service lacks nothing. The menu has so many different items that you can't possible NOT find something you like.

Visited February 2013