“Great food at a good price”
Review of Brickerville House

Brickerville House
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Famous for serving breakfast all day, including homemade buttermilk pancakes and outstanding traditional local fare, there is something for everyone. Always busy for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Agadis family looks forward to providing their customers with fast and friendly service, a great meal at a fair price in a warm setting in the beautiful Lancaster County landscape. We look forward to seeing you.Bring the family and spend a few hours shopping in the 15 specialty shops in the courtyard. A shop for everyone...Candy, Clothes, Antiques, Jewelry, Home Décor and more.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great food at a good price”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My mother, daughter, and I visited Brickerville House for lunch in March. This was our second trip to this restaurant. The first time I was there I had a meatball hoagie that made me want to come back again. During this visit, my mom and I both had burgers and my daughter had chicken tenders. I had a pizza burger with great tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni. My mom had a special burger with roasted red peppers, pepper jack cheese, and carmelized onions. There was a whole page of burgers on their menu - very impressive variety. Our food came quickly and it tasted great. I will definitely be back again!

• Visited March 2013

Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast restaurant”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Nice place for breakfast. The Brickerville House Feast is a feast, and at a good price. Service is prompt and friendly. The manager is in the restaurant helping deliver meals, bus table, and chatting with customers.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank lrhaley2016
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“How can you go Wrong Here?!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place is everything. Home cooking! Family Atmosphere! Romantic! The people are friendly and the service lacks nothing. The menu has so many different items that you can't possible NOT find something you like.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank i8abigfish2
“Thought because of decent reviews we would enjoy a nice Valentine meal but was very disappointed .”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere very nice , waitress ok too but son ordered delmonico steak which was gray and 75% fat , we sent it back, the owner apologized which was good but did not follow up and obviously did not check second steak brought out because it was just as bad! It didn't even look like steak and was not seasoned at all as was the salmon not that I ordered. Although ,my dad ordered veal and enjoyed it ! We. Ordered a piece of woopie cake to go , cake was fine but icing had no taste at all, for $4.50 a piece serving was small and not worth it. We are not picky people but unfortunately we were very disappointed! The good reviews were mainly for their breakfast , maybe if we would have had that our experience would have been more positive. It's a shame cause now we're not sure if we even want to chance going back to try a breakfast!!!

2 Thank Spaceyroni
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Wonderful little place”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I had seen it several times on my way here or there...I only wish I had stopped in way before now. What a terriffic quaint little gem. The atmosphere is relaxing and homey, with different "themed" rooms throughout. The menus is enormous, which sometimes makes me nervous, but it didn't seem to be a problem here! The food was really fantastic. It all started with what seems to be a homemade roll, served, not warm, but HOT! Then some wonderful crab soup, perfect for a cold winter evening. I had the Friday night special prime rib. It was better than expected. Perfectly cooked, with the outside crispy and seasoned perfectly. The food was priced well and the service was friendly, prompt and plesant. While I wouldn't say its "romantic" it is a nice place for a comfortable date night, family night and meal with friends.

• Visited February 2013