“Great Coffee and a high priced breakfast”
Review of Brickerville House

Brickerville House
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Famous for serving breakfast all day, including homemade buttermilk pancakes and outstanding traditional local fare, there is something for everyone. Always busy for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Agadis family looks forward to providing their customers with fast and friendly service, a great meal at a fair price in a warm setting in the beautiful Lancaster County landscape. We look forward to seeing you.Bring the family and spend a few hours shopping in the 15 specialty shops in the courtyard. A shop for everyone...Candy, Clothes, Antiques, Jewelry, Home Décor and more.
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The pumpkin coffee was very good and my wife had decaf tea which cost almost $2.00.
My Eggs Benedict were average and my wife's Egg White omelet was OK until the bill came and we found out that we were charged $1.00 extra for the Egg White omelet.
It was a pretty expensive breakfast for two. I doubt if we will return for another.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

I had the turkey dinner with filling and mashed potatoes. My husband had an omelette and really liked the potatoes. Liked that they have sweet tea and free refills. Decent meal at a good price.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

due to lies and tasteless food, we would not go back to this restaurant. sadly, our waitress who seemed quite sincere and attentive told a little white lie when she served us "the last portion of stuffed peppers" and that she "had to run into the kitchen to save it for us!" well, at the very next table a few minutes later, she served stuffed peppers and said the very same thing to the customers!

pie? she claimed it was "home made" before she served us an obviously "boxed goods" piece of pumpkin pie!

with devious comments and promises like these, it certainly made us wonder what actually was going on in the restaurant's kitchen. i would not have commented negatively about this restaurant except that the food was also quite tasteless. the only good thing about the entire meal were the rolls, butter and a great cup of coffee. (but then, that's what coffee houses are for.)

Reviewed August 17, 2011

had us waiting for awhile, the lady at the front desk sounded annoyed...maybe tired. anyway they dont have alot od vegetarian selections so i ended up with some form of veggie burger and alot, i mean alot of Fries. the waitress was cahrming and so we tipped her accordingly. over all a good place but small, over booked and no vegetarian

1  Thank sulphide
Reviewed July 31, 2011

This was my second trip to the Brickerville House. Both trips were for breakfast. My wife and I arrived Sunday morning around 9 and had to wait about 7-8 minutes to be seated. I ordered the creamed chipped beef with home fries and my wife had the belgium waffle. I had a bite of the waffle and it was very well prepared. The creamed chipped beef was a little bland and needed a little doctoring up with salt and pepper, same for the home fries. I liked the fact that there was enough gravy to cover all my toast. It irrates me when I go somewhere and theres more toast or biscuits that there is gravy. We both had coffee and our bill was under $15. Waitress was fast and friendly.