“Clean, friendly, bright.”

Caruso's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 82 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Stopped in for take out.

We ordered 2 medium pizzas. One pepperoni, my hubby says this is the best pizza in the area.

One white pizza or Blanca pizza as they call it. It came with onion, brocolli and we asked for extra garlic. I never had onion on my white pizza and didn't like it at first but then the taste grew on me. I do not think it's the best pizza, but it was ok. They need to put more garlic on it, now I know to order a double double dose of it.

Took 20 minutes to make our order and we arrived early so first had to find the entrance, parking was in the rear.
Then had to figure out that we had to pick up and wait for our order at the bar. Thankfully it was bright and clean but it was full!
They have karaoke Saturday nights but we were there too early to partake! Thank God!

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I grew up not far from this great pizza shop they have always had great pizza and bolis! If you're looking for a fun place to go Saturday nights they have karaoke!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We regularly go to Caruso's and have yet to find an item that we don't like. The Maryland Crab Soup is a kid favorite. I love the Chipolte Chicken Cheesesteak so much that I have yet to try anything else. The place is always clean and the servers friendly. They seem to be chronically understaffed, but manage to make up for it with the friendliness. I would recommend that anyone try this place out if you are in the Lititz / Ephrata area. It is worth the visit.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

we love the cheesesteaks and pizzas- especially the cheesesteack hoagies. Love Jose and others who wait on us here- our go to for hoagies and pizza. Consistent quality.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The food and service are good. Not expensive. Good pizza crust. Great place for take-out too! Always ready in 15-20 minutes even on the weekend.