“Plenty to eat”

Ranked #8 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Saw reviews stating restaurant is pricey? I challenge anyone to find a restaurant where you can order soup,salad,entree,and dessert for LFC's price? The food is good and there are plenty of choices. I especially like there soups.fried chicken and the beef tips in gravy. Save room for a couple desserts because the are awesome. Highly recommend LFC.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

First. let me say we did enjoy the breakfast buffet. Food was hot and very good. They paid attention and kept it stocked. It is a small buffet. We are seniors and paid 7.50 for the senior buffet price. For a small beffet I think coffee and tea should be included in the price. Just my personal feeling and not a complaint. Amanda was our server and had 8 tables to wait on. They kept her tables full at all times.We were the only ones who did not order from the menu. This keeps any server busier than if she had others order the buffet. She did a FANTASTIC job of providing GREAT service even though she was extremely busy. She even hhad to clean some of her tables because the busser was not keeping up in her area. Anyway, we had a pleasant morning breakfast. THANK YOU Amanda. You made a good morning GREAT. GOD BLESS YOU.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

If you want to try PA Dutch food at it's finest then this is the place to go. They have a buffet that is a tad bit pricey, or you can order from the menu. The service is good and the people are friendly. Plenty of parking. On the North end of town.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Simple place, Nice quiet atmosphere, Delicious food, Outstanding staff.

If your tired of the modern loud music, flashy fast paced, overpriced restaurants, This is the place for you.

I loved this place.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I hesitate to say really how good this place is for breakfast because the lines are long now However their breakfast is the best we've ever eaten and the price is really reasonable. Have been going here for years when I lived in Lititz. Now that I've move to Allentown, we still drive back for their outstanding breakfast !!