“A Wholesome, Basic and Tasty Eating Experience”

Lititz Family Cupboard
Ranked #7 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Brooklyn, New York
“A Wholesome, Basic and Tasty Eating Experience”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My wife and I have been coming here for at least ten years now, and never miss a trip to the Family Cupboard every time we visit the Lancaster area. And what we love the most is their wonderful (and very reasonably priced) all you can eat buffet. From their superb rotisserie chicken to their great filling , vegetables, soups and desserts, it can't be beat. You can also order off their regular menu, and they have a fine bakery operation to visit before you leave. Seniors will receive price breaks, and come for your free buffet on your birthday! The service is always friendly and professional, and it's a neat and clean establishment.

• Visited June 2012

Lititz, PA
“Great place to grab a basic breakfast”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Nothing fancy but serves the purpose. Basic breakfast venue.

Manheim, Pennsylvania
“great buffet or off menu options”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

The buffet is very reasonably priced and typical dutch food. I love the breakfast buffet There is always a crowd but I seldom wait long for a table

Visited October 2011
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic food & service, but a bit on the noisy side!”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

My family and husband stopped here to eat lunch on a Saturday. We were seated in a back room with about 6 - 8 tables in it, in which the acoustics were terrible. The people at each table were forced to speak incredibly loudly just to be heard by the others at their same table, which created a small room of people practically yelling to each other. My mother flat-out couldn't hear a word the waitress said when telling us about the specials or ordering. Thankfully, one of the larger parties left the room about 15 minutes after we arrived, so the volume was lessened and we could at least hear each other.
The server, Heidi, was fantastic: thoughtful, professional, and kind. The food was wonderful as well: I got the reuben sandwich, which was the best I can ever remember having. Everyone else at the table had sandwiches as well, and loved what they ordered. Heidi recommended some special iced tea flavors, and each of those were delicious as well.
I highly recommend stopping in for a bite to eat, but I'd be cautious about where I was seated in order to enjoy it completely!

• Visited May 2012
Milford
“Home Style Food Plus”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

The buffet food here was delicious and the Pennsylvania Dutch desserts are the best. We stopped at their bakery next door and took a shoofly pie and whoopie pies home to share.

Visited November 2011