“Best for Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant, bar & patio with a runway view
Reviewed January 31, 2011

The location and setting make this a very convenient place. The lunch offerings are good. Dinner, however, can be inconsistent. Many of the Italian offerings are atypical, in my opinion, and not to my taste. On the last visit for dinner, our meals arrived during the salad course and were cold. The salmon dinner had mushy risotto and bad tasting broccoli, as well as being cold. On prior visits food temperature was not a problem. The bottled wine selection was very adequate and reasonably priced. Servers have been pleasant and often attentive. I recommend Fiorentino's for lunch but not for dinner.

Reviewed November 1, 2010

I enjoyed lunch at Fiorentino's this past week - what a treat! The atmosphere was fun - we had the opportunity to sit near floor to ceiling windows so we could see the planes landing and taking off. This is especially fun if kids are along. I had the shrimp and crab alfredo - it was tremendous! There was quite a bit of crab and the shrimp was cooked perfectly. The homebaked bread which was our appetizer was nice too - the olive oil with freshly ground pepper was a treat! The server was very friendly but did make us feel rushed. She also made it hard to have private conversation because she just kept appearing even though we needed nothing. I think she eventually realized what she was doing because she apologized and then backed off. I really liked the food and the fun atmosphere. I wasn't fond of the server being around so much, but as I said, she noticed and gave us more space by the end of the meal.

Reviewed May 8, 2009

We ate dinner at the bar. They have a large menu under $8. My husband and I split the Meatball Sliders, which were very good. He had the Bruschetta, which he wasn't crazy about. It had a balsamic topping that he didn't like. I had their Pasta Fagioli and it was very good. I have had their Veal Frangelico before as a regular dinner and it is excellent -- my favorite item on their menu.

Reviewed February 22, 2008

Food is above average but not "awesome". The best part of this place is the aura and ambiance. Ask for a window seat and watch the planes come and go with the beautiful mountains behind it. The airport is quiet and reminds me soooo much of the show "Wings". It's just a really neat place to go and have a beer.