“Neat views of the airport.”

Fiorentino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant, bar & patio with a runway view
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We had dinner here with my mother since it is right next to her retirement residence. The restaurant is in the Lancaster Airport terminal and overlooks the runway. We had the chance to see some small planes come and go. The interior is kind of dark with some interesting art on the walls but nothing memorable. The food we had was good starting with the zucchini fries. Strips of zucchini were lightly breaded and quick fried then served with a good dipping sauce. My husband had the chicken Parmesan which he enjoyed and I had the Caesar salad which was pretty good. The lettuce was crisp and the dressing fresh tasting. It is not a place I would go out of my way to eat at again but it was convenient for my mother.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Our family arrived at 8:00 and was seated on the deck. Was told kids had to be off the deck by 9. So we quickly order kids pizza, hotdog, a hamburger and sandwich. At 9:00, we still had not been served and were asked to move our table indoors and our meal would be coming soon. Soon, more than 45 minutes for what we ordered was ridiculous and it still was not ready!! We had received drinks at 8:15 and had not seen waitress since. So all drinks were empty. We paid for drinks and left frustrated. We will not return!!! I do not ever remember walking out of a restaurant before.

1  Thank Wave750
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We arrived had a reservation for dinner at 6.30pm was put in the bar high top table and UNCOMFARTABLE CHAIRS. It took forever for our server to get to our table as he was extremely busy taking care of his other tables. I ordered a Ribeye medium rare it came out BARELY WARM and not quite cooked more on the raw side. I did not want to make a fuss and send it back my boyfriend met up with two of his best friends it was my first time meeting them. The music speaker above us was BLASTING I found my self shouting for them to hear me. My potatoes were HOT still after I ate my steak. We all ordered coffee we immeditely recieved our check I felt pressured to leave so did the other friends. We wanted to chat and catch up with the news we finally left and sat outside and talked. I tried to send a e mail to the manager it did not go through. My Ribeye cost $21 very disappointing.

3  Thank edinburghlassietn
Reviewed August 2, 2014

My husband took me to fiorentino's for dinner on my birthday. We had reservations and were expecting to be seated in the dining area for a nice dinner. We were directed to a high top table by the bar. My husband asked if we could be seated in the dining area vs the bar area, we were told no.
We ordered drinks and an appetizer to start. The service was painfully slow. We finally got our drinks and ordered our meals. Our meals came (still no appetizer). Our waitress left so quickly I never had the opportunity to ask for ketchup for my fries and my husbands drink was empty. We caught her attention and did get a what we needed. When asked about the appetizer she said she would check on it..... No thanks, we really wanted it before the meal! She did make it a point to let us know the manager took the appetizer off our bill..... Really, the appetizer we never received....so disappointed with the service!

3  Thank gatester
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have never been disappointed in the lasagna here---nice atmosphere, friendly service, and good drinks---try the orange crush!