“After Movie Disappointed [Airport Road location]” 3 of 5 bubbles

Fiorentino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 79 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Restaurant, bar & patio with a runway view
Lancaster, PA
“After Movie Disappointed [Airport Road location]”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

Went to the Airport location, after the matinee movie, but was disappointed on the food and attention fronts.
Food: I ordered the Calamari Fritti [appeared undercooked-more whitish & soggy, not golden brown] and the Ravioli With Prosciutto & Peas [adequate chicken medallions, but tasteless; sparse prosciutto and few green peas] tossed in blush sauce [not a sauce of my devotion] with OK cheese stuffed ravioli. I had a glass of typical red California wine.
Service: Everyone was pleasant enough, but, even though it was not crowded, it was hard to get extra bread or have drinks replenish, because our wait person hardly came back to see if we needed anything –not attentive. Might try here again [give it a second chance] but there are too many other restaurants with better service and food.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank WeRboomers

“Best for Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2011

The location and setting make this a very convenient place. The lunch offerings are good. Dinner, however, can be inconsistent. Many of the Italian offerings are atypical, in my opinion, and not to my taste. On the last visit for dinner, our meals arrived during the salad course and were cold. The salmon dinner had mushy risotto and bad tasting broccoli, as well as being cold. On prior visits food temperature was not a problem. The bottled wine selection was very adequate and reasonably priced. Servers have been pleasant and often attentive. I recommend Fiorentino's for lunch but not for dinner.

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Enjoy really great food while watching planes land and take off”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2010

I enjoyed lunch at Fiorentino's this past week - what a treat! The atmosphere was fun - we had the opportunity to sit near floor to ceiling windows so we could see the planes landing and taking off. This is especially fun if kids are along. I had the shrimp and crab alfredo - it was tremendous! There was quite a bit of crab and the shrimp was cooked perfectly. The homebaked bread which was our appetizer was nice too - the olive oil with freshly ground pepper was a treat! The server was very friendly but did make us feel rushed. She also made it hard to have private conversation because she just kept appearing even though we needed nothing. I think she eventually realized what she was doing because she apologized and then backed off. I really liked the food and the fun atmosphere. I wasn't fond of the server being around so much, but as I said, she noticed and gave us more space by the end of the meal.

“Good Bar Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2009

We ate dinner at the bar. They have a large menu under $8. My husband and I split the Meatball Sliders, which were very good. He had the Bruschetta, which he wasn't crazy about. It had a balsamic topping that he didn't like. I had their Pasta Fagioli and it was very good. I have had their Veal Frangelico before as a regular dinner and it is excellent -- my favorite item on their menu.

Harrisburg, Pa.
“Aura and ambiance make this place-not the food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2008

Food is above average but not "awesome". The best part of this place is the aura and ambiance. Ask for a window seat and watch the planes come and go with the beautiful mountains behind it. The airport is quiet and reminds me soooo much of the show "Wings". It's just a really neat place to go and have a beer.