“Not bad”

Ranked #8 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 8, 2013

My husband and I ate here during our stay in the area on a recommendation. The staff were very sweet and the decor was cute (normal country style). We choose the buffet which offered a decent amount of selection. My husband enjoyed the food more than I did. It was okay to, many a bit too rich. The buffet did offer a lot of desserts but keep in mind if you choose the buffet the special includes a very generous portion of ice cream. I choose cookie-n-cream, which was amazing!! A little too big of a portion for me but my husband wasn't complaining. After dinner we went next store to their grocery store, which was lovely. Bakery looked great along with their fresh meat section. I enjoyed the experience and ice cream very much.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We love going to this market when in Lancaster. The fruits and vegetables always fresh. The dairy great. The packaged beans and other items are our favorites.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The food is rich and very delicious. We had no wait on a Friday evening. Wait staff is very friendly. Love to see locals enjoying the food as well. That helps to make an out of towner feel easy about the decision they made. Can't get enough of the dutch cooking.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

This restaurant was a big disappointment. I sent my bowl of potato soup back.....was nothing more than mashed potatoes with lumps! Others in my party had the buffet selections....they were not happy. I would not make a return visit and can not recommend this to my friends.

1  Thank Wanda Q
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a wonderful country restaurant. The buffet is not the largest in the area, but offered a nice selection of entrees...my favorites were ham balls in pineapple sauce and the baked corn. The soups were good and the salad bar had all the fixings! The dessert bar had a nice selection of pies, puddings, hot apple cobbler and whoopie pies. The best part is the scoop of ice cream to finish the meal! The menu is filled with PA Dutch staples and the usual diner fare. There is a market and gift shop attached so it makes for a fun evening.