“Good but not spectacular”

Oregon Dairy Country Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Nutley, New Jersey
“Good but not spectacular”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I remember loving this restaurant as a child. I just went for the first time in an least 15 years and I enjoyed my meal, but it was noting to write home about.

The waitress was a bit slow with getting to us, but once she took our orders the food came out quickly. My wife got the soup and salad bar which she enjoyed. I got ham balls, potato filling, and lettuce with bacon dressing. This is a classic PA dutch meal. It was flavorful, but nothing great.

After walking around the grocery store, my wife and I went to the attached ice cream shop. The ice cream was to die for! So rich and creamy. The playground was upgraded from when I was a child and my wife and I really had fun playing on it (we are big kids at heart).

• Visited April 2012

Greentown, Pennsylvania
“It's okay but you can do better in Lancaster.”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Our waitress, Laura was bright, cheerful and wonderful. The food was too salty, rather limited in scope and pretty average. The ice cream was great. Dining room was clean.

Visited April 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia
“You don't dine here, you eat”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Most of the people eating here seemed very overweight. There are few healthy choices just large quantities of mediocre food. Disappointing.

• Visited March 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Good family restaurant greatest ice cream”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Not a touristy place. The food is home made inexpensive and delicious. The ice cream is great. After a stressful day at work my car automatically takes me here for ice cream.

Crossville, Tennessee
“Loved it!”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Ate breakfast there twice during our stay. Loved eating at the counter. Friendly staff. Great food. Market and gift shop are fun to browse through.

Visited March 2012